#cheated by OnePlus

1. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 26, 2019

Navdeep_Malik , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Listen guys OnePlus 7 Pro is still better than 7t..
    Larger battery..
    Beautiful immersive display..
    No notch..
    And it was made available to you like 4 months ago! Which in tech world is a good amount of time !
    And you have used that product for that long..which is something. The current value of your smartphone phone now is naturally much lower than what have you paid earlier! But the experience you were made available 4 months ago is worth keeping in mind.

Impersonal likes this.
  2. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 26, 2019

pablofg1978 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Thread merged

3. W1563609145162
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

W1563609145162 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    That is not the point Man! How can they upgrade so much in 7T? If they upgrade 7T pro I will be Ok ? or Give us the software features na ... What's the problem in that? 7T's Screen Brightness is 1000 nits and 7 pro's 600 nits. If you have spend 53k on a smartphone? How would you bear it?

ratansuthar00 and Impersonal like this.
  4. mlulic
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2019

mlulic , Sep 26, 2019 :
    1st of all, Pro does not have a notch.
    2nd, you don't need the WARPT charger, because that's just being a dick and a snob. You have no idea what WARPT does and how it charges, and what's the time difference of full charge in comparison to WARP charge.

You guys are whining just because you can, which is a typical snowflake behavior in last past years. Are you so used to mommy and daddy buying new iPhones every time they come out, so now when you work and pay shit for yourself you see how hard it is to buy 2 phones per year? Use the damn device until it breaks. You don't need the things you whine about; you just want them because they are there.
    You all know they release 2 phones per year, so they are cheaters? Do you know what that word even means, and where can it be applied?

5. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I was waiting on your comment ! :)

mlulic likes this.
  6. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

I'm not in the business of judging peoples feelings, a man/woman feels what it feels, I'm not saying that you personally are right or wrong, I'm just saying that this issues might not even be a issues in the first place, yes the 7t is a far superior device than the 7pro, yes it's cheaper, but didn't you enjoyed your 7 pro, didn't you like it, are you not pleased with it? I have had the pro, and let's just say it wasn't for me, maybe I got it to early when it was ridled with issues ( most of which are long resolved), anyways I "reverted" to my 6T, because it's still a great modern device, I don't really care or feel cheated even if there are already two more devices that are newer/better/cheaper, do I feel cheated, NO, because I still enjoy the feature that I loved and decided to buy...

Navdeep_Malik and mlulic like this.
  7. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Sep 27, 2019

Budruel likes this.
  8. murkris118
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

murkris118 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Well, Not exactly. The 7t has video recording on all three lenses and a new macro mode that the 7 pro still does not support months after its release. The camera hardware is exactly the same as the 7t so I cant fathom why they would totally ignore their supposedly "FLAGSHIP" phone and market the features as new when they should have implemented them on the 7 pro.

ratansuthar00 likes this.
  9. mlulic
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2019

mlulic , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Awww man, this gotta burn the 7T hype people, but I completely agree with this!
    I have the 7 Pro, and I must say I'm still waging it out... The curved display is kinda a no go for me; but I surely won't buy another phone just because the curve. It will be utilized until it dies.
    We all know that 7T lads will rage in 5-6 months when 8 comes out. :D

Hahaha. why? :D

Budruel and Impersonal like this.
  10. E1558753298330
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

E1558753298330 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    No one, literally no one is understanding this simple one thing that this year OnePlus launched two phones, 7 & 7 Pro. Technology revolution & upgrades are always lauded but is it really possible that in 5 months cost of technology come so down? really?
    Remember the time OnePlus 7 Pro was crazy advertised and there was so much hype about this phone? Now they have killed all that hype because of 7T
    It's a great phone and Iove it
    point is why you launched 7Pro for ₹16,000 extra than 7 when you already had plan to launch 7T with features taken from 7pro for ₹11,000 less.
    Believe me if 7Pro costed ₹40K then I wouldn't be complaining here for sure but it costed ₹49K.

Believe it or not OnePlus got pricing wrong of 7Pro

11. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 27, 2019

pablofg1978 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    But what about all the features that the 7pro has and the 7t hasn't??
    Stop complaining and enjoy your device or sell it and buy whatever you want. Choice is yours ....

Neddard, Abhi Dahiya and Budruel like this.
  12. E1558753298330
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

Take example of Apple, it clearly differentiates between their premium flagship XS & XR
    whoever purchased XS felt premium enough for an year at least and that's why next year people will spend on iPhone 11 top model for love of technology and brand.

In case of OnePlus they launched premium flagship 7Pro and killed it after 5 months by upgrading lower end flagship phone with same features of 7Pro.
    I don't think sales of 8Pro would be good because they just launched 7T with all features taken from pro for less price.
    Technology changes & upgrades by time but launching a lower end flagship with features of premium flagship for tad less isn't change or revolution, it's blunder in marketing strategy

13. E1558753298330
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

I'll complain & I have every right to complain, if you don't want part of this discussion then exit from this discussion. No one is compelling you to be here

I have my view
    it's my headache whether I'll sell my 7Pro or not

14. murkris118
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

Navdeep_Malik, You did not mention anything about the camera mate!, the fact that they marketed video recording on all three lenses as a new feature in the launch event for the 7T yesterday infuriates the hell outta me!. It was supposed to have come out of the box with the 7 Pro being their flagship device. I understand that they have included a new motor for the macro mode which is not present in the Pro but this is unacceptable.. If the 7T is still placed lower than the Pro why are they introducing that feature first on the 7T rather than the Pro?, could they have not pushed a camera update for the 7 Pro sooner?. This is pure marketing, nerfing the 7 Pro`s camera capabilities (even though the hardware is exactly the same) and advertising them as new features on a new phone they release 4 months later so that they can sell more units, this is why so many people feel cheated here including me!, nobody wants to blame a company for selling new products every half year..

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019

TVTV likes this.
  15. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

I like your passion and frankness ;), and this thread seemed right up your alley...

Ps: I also dislike the curved screen :(

Cheers!

mlulic likes this.
  16. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 27, 2019

Navdeep_Malik , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Yes the camera is an update there is macro mode and stuff which should be there because of market competition and the amount of money one is paying for the device but IRL how much difference is there bwn quality of pics taken though.

17. Starcommander
    Lollipop Sep 27, 2019

18. Android450
    Marshmallow Sep 27, 2019

Android450 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    These threads never cease to make me laugh. Just use what you have in the moment unless you are in need of a new phone. I swear people act like their phones up and become a brick as soon as a new model is announced

BeingIncog and B_Wrath like this.
  19. murkris118
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

I did not mean the macro mode, I can understand that cant be done on the 7 Pro due to the added hardware. But what about video recording on the Ultra wide and telephoto lenses?. That is a genuinely useful feature used by many. You are basically saying that only picture quality makes a difference to you when it comes to the camera not the features it provides..

20. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 27, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Isn't that available on the 7 Pro since Android 10 update?