Check the latest member who received an invite here!

1. FaisalWahab Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

2. matskb Honeycomb Sep 17, 2014

matskb, Sep 17, 2014 :
    Well my OPO isn't buggy at all and I must say I'm quite happy for it. Too bad they stopped the early supporter invites, otherwise mine would have been used to buy another OPO for my girlfriend. By the time I receive shareable invites the Nexus 6 might be there - although I like the OPO's looks better than the leaked Nexus 6 pictures, it does offer better specs. I guess pricing and release date will be the determining factors...

If it were truely 23xxx it would have been a good number and you would have received the invite months ago. But since you forgot an x and your number is actually 23x,xxx: no it isn't a good number. (see the last replies in this thread)
    Your best bet is to obtain a shareable invite from someone (I got my invite like that), if you fail / don't want to do that, you'll just have to wait until the pre-order system launch in October

FaisalWahab likes this.
  3. FaisalWahab Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

FaisalWahab, Sep 17, 2014 :
    :( Trying to get an invite... I hope i get one.. and thank you ssoooooooo much for your info :)

4. madmike95 KitKat Sep 17, 2014

madmike95, Sep 17, 2014 :
    !

5. FaisalWahab Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

6. adrek Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

adrek, Sep 17, 2014 :
    You're right, price will be the determining factor for me. I'm glad you have a 1+1 without issues but there's no doubt there are just too many lemons sold around the globe and the RMA and customer service have been a nightmare. So those factors are also important for me, I don't want to end up losing my time with a fairly sub par service from OP

7. hasanalikhattak Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

8. wepua Gingerbread Sep 25, 2014

9. matskb Honeycomb Sep 28, 2014

matskb, Sep 28, 2014 :
    Just received my early supporter invite! Member no 105,400

Did not expect it would still be coming to be honest, but it appears they have resumed early supporter invites!

PS: don't bother me for the invite, I won't give it away to people asking for it

10. Rainman87 Cupcake Sep 28, 2014

11. Ms_Chief Cupcake Oct 2, 2014

Ms_Chief, Oct 2, 2014 :
    @matskb @Rainman87 - Only just found this thread and have to say it a bit of kick in the teeth. I hadn't realised that they had stopped the early supporter invites and thought the roll out was still going... Don't know if I can wait till they get to me :(

12. HUMBERTO BLANCO Cupcake Oct 2, 2014

13. matskb Honeycomb Oct 3, 2014

matskb, Oct 3, 2014 :
    It has been resumed (at quite a pace) as a matter of fact, see the 2 posts above yours :)

14. RAMCHAND148 Cupcake Nov 20, 2014