Check the Weather - are those rain clouds... again?

1. rupedog
    Froyo Jun 16, 2014

rupedog , Jun 16, 2014 :
    I know everyone is frustrated. I am quite interested to see what is going to happen at the end of June, because that is when "almost everyone should have an invite" according to OPO. But I doubt people are holding their breaths. So I thought everyone might like this. (Also, I predict that they will lose 10-20% of people who wanted to buy the phone, people need phones now, not in Q3. To have someone wait for months is completely unrealistic.)

What OnePlus says is going to happen (again and again)
    stop.gif

What we suckers expect:

3044weatherman.gif

What is actually happening:
    images.jpg

Come on One Plus.. Prove me wrong.

P.S. I have a bet with someone on here that I won't have a invite before Independence Day (U.S.) July 4th.

2. AaliyahP
    Froyo Jun 16, 2014

3. Skizz
    Community Veteran Jun 16, 2014

Skizz , Jun 16, 2014 :
    I don't think anyone that's been here for more than a few weeks expects a storm any more. So far every one of their announcements have ended up in disappointment. I'm inclined to think that they can't disappoint me any more with how low my expectations have become but then deep down inside I know that they'll find a way.

theacer and Kumbaya like this.
  4. nigredo
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2014

D_AlexMartel likes this.
  5. hazzavg
    KitKat Jun 16, 2014

6. Fadeout
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2014

Fadeout , Jun 16, 2014 :
    it is what it is at this point and you can basically stay and wait longer or move on. bitching and moaning isn't going to make anything happen. I'm bummed about it but will hang on for a little longer.

7. rupedog
    Froyo Jun 16, 2014

rupedog , Jun 16, 2014 :
    How long? Some of us have been holding on to old POS devices for months waiting to buy this. And everyday they die, break, won't charge etc.

8. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Jun 16, 2014