China Oneplus 7 Pro Bands vs HK / UK Oneplus 7 Pro Bands version

1. Bryan91u Gingerbread May 21, 2019

Bryan91u, May 21, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,

I know that the Oneplus 7 Pro isnt release or delivered yet in some country (some probably today or tomorrow?!)

I live in Australia and looking to get a Oneplus 7 Pro. Australia carrier bands are usually compatible with UK / HK phone models. And in the past, Oneplus China version usually has a different model number and list of Bands compared to other country. But this time for Oneplus 7 Pro, their website has listed the same list of Bands on Oneplus China website and same for HK/UK Oneplus Website.

https://www.oneplus.com/cn/7pro?from=head#/specs (China spec)
    https://www.oneplus.com/uk/7pro#/specs (UK Spec)

So I am wondering if anyone can confirm (now or later) that the Oneplus 7 Pro China version will have the same compatible bands as HK / UK to work in Australia? Because my friend is in China atm and probably could help me get the Oneplus 7 Pro before he come back.

And I assume I can just unlocked bootloader and flash the Oxygen OS onto the Oneplus 7 Pro China (hyrdogen OS) ?

Thank you all in advance for answers and suggestions :)

2. ashutoxh Donut May 21, 2019

ashutoxh, May 21, 2019 :
    I'm not sure about bands and International warranty but bootloader can be unlocked. 1558437631781.jpg

Bryan91u likes this.
  3. Bryan91u Gingerbread May 22, 2019

Bryan91u, May 22, 2019 :
    Thank you for reply.
    By the way, I never flash Hydrogen OS (Oneplus China phone) to Oxygen OS.
    So besides flashing the zip file as usual. Does the Google Services automatically install onto Oxygen OS? Cause I am aware that Google Play isnt available on Hydrogen OS.

ashutoxh likes this.
  4. ashutoxh Donut May 22, 2019

ashutoxh, May 22, 2019 :
    As far as i know it comes pre installed. I've read that OnePlus support also helps you flash OOS from HOS. I think you should have a chat with them.

Bryan91u likes this.
  5. Bryan91u Gingerbread May 24, 2019

Bryan91u, May 24, 2019 :
    Thank you. By the way, what's the model number for your Oneplus 7 Pro ? A7XXX ?

6. ashutoxh Donut May 26, 2019

ashutoxh, May 26, 2019 :
    GM1911