[Submitted] Chromebook OS using type-c usb?

1. J1590621531854
    Donut Sep 11, 2020

J1590621531854 , Sep 11, 2020 :
    Title Chromebook OS using type-c usb?
    Device OnePlus5T Software Version O2 Stable 200601
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1423384-7f91314935664e89a0951238d7b336de.jpg
    Feature Needed Background Description How likely is that OnePlus will implement chromebook Operative System for all models of OnePlus smartphones currently using type-c USB.... like what remix singularity proposed? or are you gonna add something like what samsung do and build a dock for the transition between phone and pc? I would really like to use my 128 gb of space... Like with parallel storage we currently have.... one for android and the other for desktop and I can access the documents that I edit in the desktop mode using my phone normally... Note: not pc in between, only the phone and a 2 way type-c USB from the phone and the screen!!! and at the same time it could charge the battery!!!!!! And you could block the phone while it's in desktop mode!!!!
    Any other comments
    How likely is that OnePlus will implement chromebook Operative System for all models of OnePlus smartphones currently using type-c USB.... like what remix singularity proposed? or are you gonna add something like what samsung do and build a dock for the transition between phone and pc? I would really like to use my 128 gb of space... Like with parallel storage we currently have.... one for android and the other for desktop and I can access the documents that I edit in the desktop mode using my phone normally...
    Note: not pc in between, only the phone and a 2 way type-c USB from the phone and the screen!!! and at the same time it could charge the battery!!!!!!
    And you could block the phone while it's in desktop mode!!!!

2. J1590621531854
    Donut Sep 11, 2020

J1590621531854 , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 11, 2020 :
    OnePlus need to invest in the future of smartphone since it was first create it was a boom, but today it lagging behind when it come to normal brands since it have stopped the surprise it have at the beginning... you need to introduce something BIG for the fire inside all of us to die.

And what best way to FIRE UP the industry than to give a mini work station inside the móvil phone we all use in daily basis.

Imagine a world where you don't need to go everywhere with laptop to simply edit the document someone send you by WhatsApp or have 3 o 4 Personal Computer and don't know where you put that specific document that your boos is looking for??

With OnePlus Hyperlink Launcher/os you only need your smartphone and nothing more!!

I will appreciate if it look can be edited like with a launcher since I'm sure you can fine many! and when I say MANY programer that want they desktop to look like the like, it will help with programer community that use Android as platform for development and financial grow... only for you to know I use Nova Launcher since it offers me many changes and am used to use it, now I would imagine they excitement if they can plug the phone and copy all files they have been working on the phone!!