claiming the invite from non launching country and then buying via friend in launching country?

1. niranjanbatas
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

niranjanbatas , Oct 18, 2014 :
    i am from nepal. so it cant be delivered here.. i can get it orderd via my brother in law in belgium..and it will take time to communicate to him to claim the invite.so my question is can i claim the invite via my account first then ask him to purchase later?? i am asking this coz when i click the unique link,, it says the company cant deliver but stilll want to...... smth like that....

ramesh.sk likes this.
  2. TheMan
    Donut Oct 23, 2014

TheMan , Oct 23, 2014 :
    You can try claiming and then getting to the PayPal stage and then exit the window and maybe it will stuck on "waiting for payment" for how much time you will want :)

3. TheMan
    Donut Oct 23, 2014

TheMan , Oct 23, 2014 :
    You can try claiming and then getting to the PayPal stage and then exit the window and maybe it will stuck on "waiting for payment" for how much time you will want :)

4. niranjanbatas
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2014

niranjanbatas , Oct 23, 2014 :
    man...thats what happpened to me....i got to paypal stage...i couldnt get someone to make the payment for me....and it was not expired even after 24hrs around...does that really happen? i thought i purchased under 24hrs..

5. niranjanbatas
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2014

niranjanbatas , Oct 23, 2014 :
    man...thats what happpened to me....i got to paypal stage...i couldnt get someone to make the payment for me....and it was not expired even after 24hrs around...does that really happen? i thought i purchased under 24hrs....

6. TheMan
    Donut Oct 23, 2014

7. ramesh.sk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 23, 2014

ramesh.sk , Oct 23, 2014 :
    Try changing your country to Belgium in OnePlus Account/Edit User Information/Location: Belgium. then it should allow you to ship

8. niranjanbatas
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2014