Cleaning the sticky side of OnePlus 7 Tempered Glass

1. Apor Kiss
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

Apor Kiss , Jul 8, 2019 :
    Hi all, unfortunately there was a bit of manufactural glue on the side of the Tempered Glass of my OP7 when I pulled it off from its original packaging (the paper it was on by default), thus when I applied it on the phone I got some air bubbles on the sides. I tried to remove that small glue and ended up messing up the sticky part of the tempered glass ie. fingerprints and dust. I tried to wash it off with water, it did not help as the sticky part consumes dust easily and permanently. What can I do to make it clean again? Is there even a way, or I have to throw it away? Thanks!

2. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jul 8, 2019

The1Lion , Jul 8, 2019 :
    I'd say contact OP support - but they won't respond most likely since it's just an screen protector - at least that was my experience with them. I ended up having to buy another screen protector - this time from Amazon where many sellers send you two - and way back when I bought one for my OPO and had an issue, the seller actually sent me another one to resolve it and was very responsive, unlike OP support (so cheaper price and very responsive customer support vs. over priced and no support - your choice).

3. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2019

Madnezz4Ever , Jul 8, 2019 :
    Sadly your going gonna have to buy a new one as the adhesive is ruined and can't be saved.