Clear Silver Bullet View #1

1. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2015

Enyalius , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Clear Case & Silver Bullet review #1

Finally I received my OPO Clear Case and the Silver Bullet earpods. I ordered them on the 21st of January, so just over 2 weeks delivery time - pretty good actually.

Now, let's get down to the sweet part...

Silver Bullet earpods
    Unfortunately, they didn't come in a nice hard OPO box, instead it's just a "regular carton box". But the plastic the earpods are in, are pretty cool! (+1) The first thing you notice is the cable is really flexible. I know, all cables are flexible, but this one is just a bit more flexible. If that makes any sense, yeah? (+1) The earpods have a metalic look to them and are pretty fancy I must say, as well as the white rubber pods. (+1). Too bad the 3,5" connector is not in an "L" shape, as that would make it more durable with less risk of breaking the cable while pullig it out my pocket. (-1). The sound quality is absolutely amazing and they're really worth every dollar. You can compare th sound to the JBL and Harman earpods (as I have them and have used them). (+1) Funny enough, the OPO earpods are feeling much better in-ear than the JBL or Harman do, cause they keep falling out all the time - even after changing the rubber pods.

Clear Case
    My God, this case is so thin! How the hell is this going to protect my phone? Like my Nilkin case has. So yeah, the first thing you notice is that this case ain't going to protect sh*t. (-1) It's just there to keep your back cover scratch free. Futhermore, it's so slippery! I could almost guarantee my OPO is going to fall out of my hands a lot if I use this case. (-1) Again, my Nilkin case had an awesome texture with great grip, so it's really weird feeling the OPO one - too smooth for me. However, it does look really fancy, and you almost don't notice its on. Definitely noticeable feeling compared to other cover that add thickness to the phone. So thin is also a plus. (+1)

Tomorrow it's going to be the start of a long test period for the earpods. Day in, day out. As for the Clear Case, it's just going to sit there in its nice little box until one day I find some use for it. I'm awaiting my Bamboo cover, so won't be needing any case soon.

Thank for taking the time to read! Please share your thoughts as well.​