Shivang Joshi likes this.
  5. NeverSettl3
    Donut May 21, 2018

NeverSettl3 , May 21, 2018 :
    they said they not fix refund so my phone is very bad

6. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert May 21, 2018

Hydra Bob , May 21, 2018 :
    No your phone is very bad because you took a phone that is not certified in any way to be water resistant into the frickin' bathtub with you. If you use it properly it's a very good phone but you can't expect miracles from it or for other people to fix your mistakes. Sorry but you've got no one to blame but yourself here.

RJBoss, Alvie, Budruel and 9 others like this.
  7. Punk_69
    Lollipop May 21, 2018

Punk_69 , May 21, 2018 :
    I've read the whole post.....
    And I don't see any fault with OnePlus, yet....
    The fault is from the user's side i guess...

I haven't bumped into any of such issues you mentioned neither did others.... So you think oneplus would specifically make a bed bad phone for you?
    Nope....

About wifi and Bluetooth disconnecting, it may be due to some apps which try to use them

Check what apps you have in your phone, and make a backup of your data and do a full factory reset and see..

About waterproofing, there's no waterproofing whatsoever

Last edited: May 21, 2018

RJBoss, Alvie, Budruel and 7 others like this.
  8. Hydra Bob

Hydra Bob , May 21, 2018 :
    And btw even phones that are certified as water resistant generally still don't cover water damage under warranty so I'm not really sure what you were expecting here...

9. Baymax

Baymax , May 21, 2018 :
    Sounds like you experiencing the effects of water damage.

It is your own fault in this case, and OnePlus won't do anything for you since you were the foolish one.

You took the device into the bath with you. It has no waterproofing. It has no water resistant rating. It is just splash resistant if anything.

Your device will act up because of what you did. You were foolish, so you get to face the consequences here. [​IMG]

RJBoss, Budruel, NovinDavis and 5 others like this.
  10. opthakur
    Froyo May 21, 2018

opthakur , May 21, 2018 :
    I know it's happened one day..Oneplus is worst brand..never trust on never settle company

NovinDavis likes this.
  11. ankitgondalia
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer May 21, 2018

ankitgondalia , May 21, 2018 :
    dude you don't even deserve to use a smartphone. bcz you yourself aren't smart enough. 5T isn't waterproof or resistant. why the hell would you take it for shower. it might not be fast charging maybe because your charger is damaged or you're using a non dash charger. are you on open beta? if yes then its completely your fault for using a beta software so you should stop whinning.

Budruel and krish malhotra like this.
  12. krish malhotra
    Cupcake May 21, 2018

krish malhotra , May 21, 2018 :
    Bro I seriously had a doubt on u whether u r really using Oneplus 5T , its looking like a fake comment!!!

Just give respect to the brand itself and moreover its not the right place to take that and just try 5T outside the bathroom u will get better results!!! and all the best!!! [e]1f44d[/e]

Budruel and NovinDavis like this.
  13. elanglois
    Lollipop May 21, 2018

elanglois , May 21, 2018 :
    Depending on how old the WiFi router and bluetooth equipment is, a standard 2.4GHz WiFi will fight with 2.4GHz Bluetooth and they'll disconnect each other. Can be other things, too. Here's a summary ...

https://www.goldtouch.com/stop-bluetooth-interference-messing-devices/

Hydra Bob, Punk_69 and DrAakash like this.
  14. G_Avee_B_Xaxb
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2018

G_Avee_B_Xaxb , May 21, 2018 :
    for severe issues you encounter, you can factory reset your device, set your device as new. Do not restore apps from backup, install them 1 by 1 at the playstore.. Clean your internal storage.

15. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator May 21, 2018

16. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator May 21, 2018

SoniaB , May 21, 2018 :
    Indeed. The OP5T is not certified as water resistant and if it was taken into the bath then moisture/steam can cause damage.
    Furthermore, even IP certified devices are not covered under warranty for liquid damage.

@NeverSettl3 If your device is water damaged due to you taking it into the bath with you, then that is your carelessness and as per the terms and conditions of OnePlus, your warranty will be void.
    Its possible that you can still take your device to a service centre, however, if the water indicators show damage, then any cost of repair would be payable by you.

Thread closed

RJBoss, Baymax, Budruel and 7 others like this.