[CLOSED] 3 invites to give back to the community.3 more on the way from my other account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eslabee
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

kshitijrai likes this.
  2. aleb91
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

aleb91 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Besides for my current phone having major issues, ie discharging when plugged into the charger, I think the OPO is special for what it represents.

I love the vanilla android experience, customisable how it should be and the fact that a solid, high end device can actually be built and sold at an affordable price level.

kshitijrai likes this.
  3. jjainee23
    Eclair Aug 21, 2014

jjainee23 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    OPO is a cool phone and the community fellowship is awesome. Please send the invite to me.

Thanks

4. harshahv
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2014

5. get_one
    Honeycomb Aug 21, 2014

get_one , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hi bro!!
    Currently own a N8 and this will be my first android, Being a phone enthusiast this phone is a perfect mix of everything. So would appreciate to get a invite, Thank you.

kshitijrai likes this.
  6. 09ubux
    Froyo Aug 21, 2014

09ubux , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Cyanogen Mod is awesome and OnePlus One is affordable and has some really nice features

kshitijrai likes this.
  7. Hyst3ria
    Eclair Aug 21, 2014

Hyst3ria , Aug 21, 2014 :
    A simple reason :
    Cause I broken my car yesterday and the only way to comfort me is to have the OPO ;)

kshitijrai likes this.
  8. kashemir
    Froyo Aug 21, 2014

kashemir , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hi buddy,
    I would like to purchase the OPO first of all, for its amazing camera. I really love photography, however I can not always carry my camera with me, so with OPO I will be able to take good shots when the occasion appears. Second of all, its high performance. With the snapdragon processor and the 3GB of Ram I could edit the photos right there on the phone, with a good editors. I am in love with photography, as you can imagine, this phone is the best one for me.

Of course, if you give me the invite, once I've purchased the phone I will give you one or 2 invites back.

I appreciate your time,

Regards.

kshitijrai likes this.
  9. freddie101
    Froyo Aug 21, 2014

freddie101 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    i would love to have one because i recently dropped my nexus 4 and is barely functional now :(

10. austinpaul
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2014

austinpaul , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hi!

I would love an invite. I want, no need, a OnePlus1! I have been trying for a few weeks. I need to represent Austin, Texas too! :)

Thank you!
    Paul

11. gpnorman63
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2014

gpnorman63 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    As my job role is in Technology Field Engineering - I'm always tied to the "traditional" products in the market space - not by my personal choice.

As often as possible I support smaller - "not traditional" - products as I find that they have a much better customer experience. Also supporting these types of companies keeps innovations fresh and forward thinking.

I would very much like to show case a "One +" as my primary phone to my co-workers and Seniors to show that innovation is indeed alive and kicking - and that there are many other choices available - that are cutting edge, cost efficient and support sustainable and scale-able businesses.

The "One +" is truly cutting edge and a game changer in this market - and I hope to be a proud owner of this product very soon.

Thank you.

kshitijrai likes this.
  12. JohanOL
    Eclair Aug 21, 2014

JohanOL , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Thank´s in advance if I am the lucky one. May bee to late, but I can always try.

13. dDust
    Froyo Aug 21, 2014

dDust , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hi :)

I want to buy 1+ One because it is a non conventional product : high specs at low cost.
    I hope one day big companies like Samsung / Apple will react to this kind of products by lowering their devices price... (Dreaming never hurts :D )
    I believe supporting the 1+ company is a way to progress to this goal ;)

Anyway, I know that i have <1% chance of being selected to get an invite, but it's ok :) that's the game :D

Thx for sharing your invites to the community !

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014

kshitijrai likes this.
  14. rohanranjan
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2014

rohanranjan , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Sitting with a Galaxy S3, a Note II and a HTC One x that dont work. I'm tired of mainstream brands and have been trying to get an invite to try something new for a change but no avail so far :/

15. kthind
    Donut Aug 21, 2014

kthind , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hi, I'd like to get a new up to date phone which actually works well! It'd be nice x :p

kshitijrai likes this.
  16. Christian Ehlers
    Froyo Aug 21, 2014

Christian Ehlers , Aug 21, 2014 :
    My reason is, because the phone offers very good hardware for an affordable price.
    Thank you and best regards
    Christian

kshitijrai likes this.
  17. slabodnick
    Froyo Aug 21, 2014

slabodnick , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Because I believe the OnePlus is the new product model for mobile phones. Small companies, powerful devices, no contracts, low cost, strong community.

18. Afatsumo
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2014

19. Ar0r404
    Eclair Aug 21, 2014

Ar0r404 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hi!
    I would like to take your invite! :D
    I want to replace my old Samsung!

20. eyb
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2014

eyb , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Need a new phone, the OPO's price + spec is unbeatable.
    Don't know what other to buy with the qualities above