[CLOSED]8 series users: Are you satisfied? via OnePlus 8 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devmittal29
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2021

devmittal29 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 16, 2021 :
    Hello everyone,

I have being using Oneplus 8 pro for a year now and I wanted to know how's your experience been with this series particularly?
    From disabling the most advertised feature monochrome sensor to providing one of the worst updates to a smartphone(lagging, poor battery life, unexpected closing of apps etc.) to not even providing updates according to their update cycle..!

Last stand update was 2 months back that too laggy, very poor battery life but still we have not received any updates.. we know moderators keep saying that don't ask about updates every month as updates are bi-monthly, but now they have changed their statements to When update is ready it will come... So don't you think this line "When update is ready it will come" should be written in the update cycle rather than bi-monthly updates.

Oneplus once known for the best customer service is now just focusing on new product launches how to gain new customers.. but they don't know i guess that if they ignore their existing customers, new customers will decrease in a very fast pace.. I just hope OnePlus accepts that they are on a wrong path and fix things ASAP or else very soon Oneplus will turn from "Best value phones company" to "Once a best value phones company"

And moderators please before closing the thread without informing....! Please Dm me and specify which particular rule did i break

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 16, 2021

pablofg1978 , Aug 16, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please don't create duplicate threads.
    You already sent me a private message and I already explained you the forum rules.
    Please read and follow the forum rules
    2.6. Duplicate Content
    All users are strongly advised to use the search function before starting a new discussion. Other members may have already shared about the specific subject or addressed the question you are about to ask. Participating in already existing discussions also increases the likeliness of getting a reply. If you post a thread that is very similar to already posted ones, it may get merged or closed by the moderation team.
    Posting the same content repeatedly on the Forums constitutes spamming and will be warned accordingly.

Thread closed