[Closed]Aftermath of Android 10 update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sahil Shubham
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

Sahil Shubham , Oct 13, 2019 :
    After updating my phone (oneplus 7) with the new android 10 update. Alot of features have become slower to a point that is noticible. For example: the fingerprint scanner and the opening of folders.

I just want to know whether anyone else is facing the same problem or not. I just wanted an update which didn't slow the phone down and still providing with new features. I know that this is the first update for Android 10 but speed shouldn't be compromised for the sake of becoming the first phone company to introduce Android 10.

F_Shajahan_Shaik_sIhQ likes this.
  2. F_Shajahan_Shaik_sIhQ , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 13, 2019 :
    yes I am experiencing this too. Phone has gotten significantly slower. I generally give it a day of cooling period before forming an opinion but yes I can see the lag even after 2 days and the HDR is broke. YouTube doesn't play the HDR content like it used to. Did you check this in your device?

3. W1560070410694
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

4. F_Shajahan_Shaik_sIhQ , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 13, 2019 :
    also I noticed that the speaker volume is significantly low. I never used to go more than 30% for my music listening but now I have to Max it to 70+%. End of lifecycle already it seems

E1560607076761 likes this.
  5. Actify
    Donut Oct 13, 2019

Actify , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 13, 2019 :
    Jesus I have the oneplus 6T and was hoping to keep it for a while this is really bad.

6. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Oct 13, 2019

Cervantes , Oct 13, 2019 :
    Hi
    Please, You read the first post update thread

*"The update thread is a thread of questions and/or commentary"*

You can use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread closed, redundant

Thank You, Cervantes, Forum Moderator