[CLOSED] ALL BUGS ONEPLUS 7 PRO !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sambotte
    Cupcake May 28, 2019

Sambotte , May 28, 2019 :
    Hello,

1. When I call someone on the phone, no matter where I am, people hear me with an echo. At first, I thought I had a problem with my SIM card but I just replaced it and the problem persists.
    There is an alternative. This is to lower the volume of the sound of the phone call by 2 notches. The interlocutor will not hear the echo when he speaks but ... we hear more Rrr!

2. Since I installed the 9.5.5 update via the Oxygen Update app, I've got plenty of black lines running on the camera's screen ... and the heck of it is they appear on the images and videos!
    The lines fade gradually when the brightness increases but still visible.
    We fix bugs to create new ones ... Great!

3. The buttons and gestures do not work like for example the double screen tapping or the flashlight "V". You can not get out of standby by tapping twice. Yet the option is enabled. Sometimes it turns itself off when I leave the settings! In fact, once the phone is idle, nothing works. I have to use the start button to use my fingerprint to unlock it.
    I specify that I am now in 9.5.5 ... sometimes it works ... sometimes no LOL! I feel that the bug is triggered when changing screen background. To check !

4. I no longer receive any notification when I am connected to a WIFI, regardless of the WIFI (home and public). By cons, once I activate the 4G + (mobile data), all notifications appear all at once (Facebook, message, games etc etc ...).
    Fortunately I'm unlimited at my Internet provider ^^

5. In ambient display, the mode "choose the phone to display" and the mode "Tap on the screen to display" does not work, despite the reboot of the device ...

6. In the lock screen preferences, the "Add users from lock screen" mode and the "Show lock option" mode do not work, even if the device is restarted.

I think I will go and give this phone in his respective store!

And the OnePlus staff who always answer me the same thing: reset OS ... reset OS ... Do you really want to know the number of reset OS I made in 1 week?

Good By :(

2. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator May 28, 2019

pablofg1978 , May 28, 2019 :
    This is a community forum, not support. Please use the bug report platform to submit your issues
    Https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback
    Redundant thread closed