[closed]Always On display

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Usama_9hk
    Donut Sep 1, 2018

Usama_9hk , Sep 1, 2018 :
    The ambiet display works great but I would really like if they could make it an always on display. I think it's a nice feature that would improve how we use the device. Would he much better than the lift up display. Really want OnePlus to look into this

anshul_19 and iBharat like this.
  2. iBharat
    Eclair Sep 1, 2018

iBharat , Sep 1, 2018 :
    Agreed. Plus, I would like to see better battery optimization for this, that wouldn't suck on battery juice while the Always On Display feature is turned ON.

3. rockyfarted
    Donut Sep 1, 2018

rockyfarted , Sep 1, 2018 :
    then buy Andromeda and get substratum and the aod mod from XDA and theme it and your done. get the text and colour apks there and theme it and if you like the star wars edition get ozone and theme your phone with that too. you will need a PC if you are unrooted to connect to your phone to make it work with Andromeda. instructions are provided in the XDA forums where the mods are.

4. Madnezz4Ever
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2018

Madnezz4Ever , Sep 1, 2018 :
    It's a useless feature as your phone screen already flash's to alert you of calls and texts. A setting to allow the screen to stay on for a few minutes is more useful.

If you need to always see the time, then get a watch.

5. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 1, 2018

Horsault , Sep 1, 2018 :
    These forums are great, but they would definitely be better if people searched for existing thread before opening redundant one.