[Closed]Android 11 update for 7pro via OnePlus 7 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F_Kirit_Lad_icGP
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2021

F_Kirit_Lad_icGP , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 21, 2021 :
    Hello Team,

I have been waiting for the latest Android update for my 7pro since last December. My friend has OnePlus 7 and he already got the android 11 last month but I didn't. Could you please push the update as soon as possible?

2. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Apr 21, 2021

Arjun_Choudhry , Apr 21, 2021 :
    The update is already rolling out for your device. Like all updates, this is a staged rollout which should be available for all users in a few days.
    If you can't wait that long, download the zip file from XDA or Oxygen Updater app and manually install the update. The instructions are included in the app as well.
    Search before creating redundant threads. The discussion on a specific update should be done in the official thread for the update

3. F_Kirit_Lad_icGP
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2021

F_Kirit_Lad_icGP , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 21, 2021 :
    Thanks for your reply, any idea approximately by what date we can expect it to receive this update?

4. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Apr 21, 2021

Arjun_Choudhry , Apr 21, 2021 :
    Well, I got it day before on my 7T, so in a couple of days, it should be out for you as well. Else, you can always install the full update using the zip file

5. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Apr 21, 2021

Cervantes , Apr 21, 2021 :
    Hello
    Please, Use the search engine before opening a new thread: Search

Check and use the latest update thread for questions and comments, read the first post: Here

When the system notifies You

Read the forum rules: Rules
    Thread closed

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

Artemus. likes this.