[Closed]Android 11 update killed device performance via OnePlus 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rishabhj229
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2021

Rishabhj229 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 22, 2021 :
    Hi,

Last month i received the long awaited Android 11 update on my phone. I was happy to know i will get the new features on my phone. But i guess to install that update on the phone is the mistake i did. My phone was fast and i was happy with the performance on Android 10. Now the phone has become too slow. While scrolling on apps like facebook , insta you will see lag , frame drops worse than budget phones. I have put the fingerprint lock on some apps and the phone is not even accepting my fingerprint on apps, it says fail to recognise my fingerprint everytime. Now i have to open apps by entering the 6 digit pin. There is sudden drops in battery percentage, dont know what is happening on my phone.
    I guess its time to move on from oneplus. They are no more flagship killer, they have increased the prices too much. Oxygen OS performance used to be the best, but after this android 11 update its also degraded.

2. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean Jun 22, 2021

Artemus. likes this.
  3. Rishabhj229
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2021

4. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Jun 22, 2021

Cervantes , Jun 22, 2021 :
    Hello
    Please, Use the search engine before opening a new thread: Search

Check and use the latest update thread for questions and comments, read the first post: Here

It is before or after the last update

Read the forum rules: Rules
    Thread closed

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

Artemus. likes this.