[CLOSED]Android 12 from Google is 100 times better than Oxygen OS 12! via OnePlus Nord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohammad Afham
    Donut Oct 15, 2021

Mohammad Afham , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Few days ago, OnePlus have shared their Oxygen OS 12 look a like on OnePlus 9pro and OnePlus 9 and it was Integrated OS from OPPO. But the panels, icons and the look style was something I was disappointed. Also, Google have shared their ANDROID 12 and it was really cool and the icons and Notification panels also the customisation was much more better than OS12. The main reason behind my threat is, I would like to share OnePlus that, instead of integrating with OPPO, Integrating with Google is much more better, I love the icons and Transitions on it. Please don't disappoint your customers by worse Color OS components. Hope you will make us happy again.

THANK YOU! ❤️

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 15, 2021 :
    OOS 12 is still in Beta and may be subject to certain changes before a final stable release. Even though Google have completed their Android 12 production cycle, they have still not released their Stable finished Android for their Pixels to date.

Submit your ideas and suggestions to the OnePlus Feedback section. This will go direct to OnePlus developers.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Artemus, Gor. and gikkka like this.
  3. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Oct 15, 2021

Gav_W86 , Oct 15, 2021 :
    I seem to remember reading much of the Pixel theming is currently closed source and not in AOSP yet.

4. Blue_Monk
    Donut Oct 16, 2021

Blue_Monk , Oct 16, 2021 :
    If you are talking about Android 12 AOSP - you can build that from source pretty fast. Nothing stopping you from doing that.
    If you are talking about the Pixel "version" of it... Hate to break it to you but that is closed source and specific to Pixel devices. You can try porting some of the apps and features though.... or ask google to stop taking apart AOSP features and move them into their own products as closed source.

Artemus, B_Wrath and BeingIncog like this.
  5. Y1599832449760
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2021

Mohammad Afham likes this.
  6. itspratyush_
    Donut Oct 17, 2021

Mohammad Afham likes this.
  7. Vivekdhimann
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2021

8. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 17, 2021

pablofg1978 , Oct 17, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please read and use the official thread already open for discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/explore-more-on-oxygenos-12.1500773/unread
    You can also use the feedback section on the community app to submit your feedback directly to oneplus
    Thread closed

Caomhin likes this.