[CLOSED] Android 12 Open Beta 1 bugs/suggestions via OnePlus 9 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerribleDiabetic
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2021

TerribleDiabetic , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Here's a list of things I'm personally seeing with the Beta. If I've missed anything, then I just haven't come across it myself. Some of these may be more observations than bugs, but are still things that should be addressed.

• Occasionally, when playing a game or using the keyboard, the top and bottom of the screen glitch, showing your wallpaper.

• Occasionally, the phone with go into a loop, showing the lock screen and continuously flickering the screen on and off.

• Occasionally while using face unlock the phone will recognize the face and show it is unlocked, but will stay on the lock screen and several unlock attempts must be made to get it to actually unlock.

• Game Space crashes very easily. (Trying to open settings, add apps, change preferences, etc)

• Clearing all apps does not close app currently in use/last used in some cases.

• "Your phone is in optimum condition" needs to go.

• Freed up RAM message is unnecessary.

• Per-app icon skinning is missing.

• Hidden Space is missing, unless I just don't know how to get to it.

• Media widget on lock screen and in notification shade is broken.

• Status bar area is too short.

• Occasionally, when opening the camera via power button shortcut, the app just hangs or freezes.

• Many apps cannot be disabled.

• Wallpaper picker doesn't show installed live wallpapers.

• "Camera in use" icon is on the wrong side.

• Occasionally the icons in Quick Launch are only partially rendered.

• Occasionally, the notification shade will lag considerably when pulling it down.

• Folders place the apps too high on the screen.

• Screen unlock is placed way too high on the screen. (PIN/Pattern/Password, primarily from lock screen)

• Lacking circle battery icon.

• Inconsistent use of fonts throughout.

• App names on home screen and in drawer may format poorly. (Cut-off words, missing letters)

• Some status bar icons reappear after a reboot, while still being disabled.

2. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Oct 22, 2021

Best Answer
    Cheetosdust , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hello,

the forums already have a thread for the OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1, so all the conversation regarding that software update should happen there.

If you want to give feedback or report something directly to the team, please use the Feedback section on the browser. If you are using the OnePlus Community App, please press the "+" that's in the bottom right corner and select the option "Feedback".

Before starting more threads, please use the search function. Changes are, there's already a thread started for what you are about to post. And to avoid having more threads closed in the future, do read the Terms of Service and Rules of the forums.

Since you already have all the links and the information needed, I am going to close this thread.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

the_o2 and TerribleDiabetic like this.