2. SinisterShadow
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 20, 2017

SinisterShadow , Dec 20, 2017 :
    CIA is spying us

Hydra Bob likes this.
  3. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

ghostofcain , Dec 20, 2017 :
    No, theyll release it quietly via a found USB stick in a public toilet somewhere in Kamtachka.

otto2, Mitsu71, Bobbie63 and 4 others like this.
  4. nabsrai
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2017

nabsrai , Dec 20, 2017 :
    but i think no one yelled for such a buggy update....!!!

Mrwapiti likes this.
  5. nabsrai
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2017

nabsrai , Dec 20, 2017 :
    that plethora of people might be using some other phone as their primary phone and might not use 3/3T that frequently to observe any flaws.
    I too can keep my device turned off in the closet and claim it doesn't have any flaws and amazing battery life of several days or even weeks...
    no offense intended to fanboys...

6. S_T_A_R
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2017

7. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

Hydra Bob , Dec 20, 2017 :
    There are countless variables that go into why one user might experience bugs and another might not, they're just not using their phones enough to see it isn't really a viable explanation. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with yours but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people out there who haven't had any issues with the update.

8. Mrwapiti
    Froyo Dec 20, 2017

Mrwapiti , Dec 20, 2017 :
    My OnePlus 3 with Oreo is very buggy ! I experienced a lot of app crash or freeze in the navigation. I have to reboot the phone one or two time a day. OnePlus need to fix this as soon as possible.

Tomeivan likes this.
  9. CptnAbhi
    Eclair Dec 20, 2017

CptnAbhi , Dec 20, 2017 :
    Android O has plagued some of the users with issues while the rest don't have them. This doesn't mean that the bugs don't exist.
    Half the people won't be cribbing if the issues were non existent. I've done a clean install and still have issues of battery drain, heating, slow fingerprint scanner and stuff.
    So yes, OP needs to bring out an update asap. I hope they're working towards it.

nabsrai and Tomeivan like this.
  10. Paul1865
    Froyo Dec 20, 2017

Paul1865 , Dec 20, 2017 :
    'We' dont't need an update, because I don't have any bugs. .. [e]1f602[/e]

Ak@oneplus likes this.
  11. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

And there's always the option to downgrade to Nougat for now too. It's not like your life is made that much greater just because your phone says 8.0 in the version number.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  12. nabsrai
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2017

nabsrai , Dec 20, 2017 :
    and see, whats the problem if someone is having issues with their phone?
    if you are lucky enough not to have any issues then enjoy your phone and go out, celebrate and enjoy your life. why waste time to visit this forum and reply in every thread that you dont have any issues and insulting others who are having issues...?
    it's that simple.
    and it's a win win situation if someone reports a problem and OnePlus enhances the software..

13. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

Who said I problem with you or your issues? I was trying to provide you with some information and maybe help you a bit if you were willing to hear me out. Won't be making that mistake again. I'll leave you to enjoy bitching about your problems to strangers on the internet if that what you want to do.

Deactivated User and Bobbie63 like this.
  14. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

And by the way the "problem" is that both you and the op of this thread present it as though it is a tautology that everyone who owns a 3/3t and is on Oreo is having problems. Which is obviously not true so maybe that's why people whose phones are working fine are posting here is they're trying to dispel this obviously false information you are spreading.

15. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

Bobbie63 , Dec 20, 2017 :
    That USB stick should be easy to find, I don't believe there are many public toilets in Kamtachka.

I'm off to........

wE3Yy_s-200x150.gif

Sun90 and Hydra Bob like this.
  16. ZorgoCrypton
    Froyo Dec 20, 2017

ZorgoCrypton , Dec 20, 2017 :
    Nope
    I am perfectly satisfied with my Oreo update.
    Haven't found a single bug other than WiFi disconnecting sometimes. That too rarely.

17. Frederic Jijoe
    Froyo Dec 20, 2017

18. kuldeep_cn
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2017

19. Deactivated User
    Dec 20, 2017

20. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 20, 2017

I'm assuming you're just trying to mess with me but just in case, it was a figure of speech referencing the way he said every single op3 and 3t user like he knew the will of the people or something