[CLOSED] Android security update via OnePlus 8T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kvladan
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2021

kvladan , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Dear "OnePlus" ,

1617910158541.jpg
    Why are you so late with android security patches? You need to provide your loyal users with regular android security patches.
    My OnePlus 8T is still on the andoid security update for the month of January.
    Hey guys, today is March 8th ....... aren't you ashamed of why I bought such an expensive phone.
    The cheapest Samsung A50 that is no longer in production, Xiaomi Poco NFC ....... regularly receive android security patches .... everyone has been on the patch for the month of March for a long time and now they will also receive the android security patch for the month of April.
    What are the gentlemen from the company OnePlus doing ..... you are sleeping !!!!
    Or you are forcing us to move from our beloved OnePlus models to more promising brands, and that is all other brands because OnePlus has been one of the worst brands for the last year ..... no more regular updates by which OnePlus used to be recognizable and so on. most loved this brand.
    Now OnePlus is at the back ..... to my regret. You are ashamed.

2. Aaron2017
    KitKat Apr 8, 2021

3. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 8, 2021

pablofg1978 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Indeed
    Please read and use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    Thread closed