This is the most terrible update

1. Tap to open, raise to wake don't work (sometimes

work fine, that's all)

2. Apps keep on lagging and crash

3. Camera bug, goes blank when opened through apps

4. FACE UNLOCK is too slow 5. HEAT is getting high

6. Slow charging speed: before os 11 update, 0 - 100%

7. charging speed was 1:06:32 and now its 2:32:22

8. Camera quality degrade also night scape.

9. Too much heating issue.

10. Network signal flectuation (you are in roaming).

11. Application showing force stop because of battery drainage.

Make sure stay in Android 10 wait for stable update & turn on WiFi Auto-download over Wi-Fi

This update is getting too bad

thank you

Attached Files:

2. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

Does!Compute , May 5, 2021 :
    Discussions on a specific update need to be done in the official thread for the update.
    If you want to report bugs, use the feedback section of the forums.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback
    Check the forum rules and search before creating redundant threads.

Aaron2017, Tokolozi and ghostofcain like this.
  3. silverthooth
    Donut May 5, 2021

silverthooth , via OnePlus 7T , May 5, 2021 :
    Except to write where and telling about rules like "copy/paste bot" . Do you even care what he wrote? His suffering? His pain?

4. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

Not really. What I do care about is a clean forum, where people search for the exact issue reported by others and possible solutions to them, when already available. And if not available, provide feedback in the correct place to ensure quick bug fixes.

5. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

And what about the fact about mentioning what exactly did he try to rectify the issues? Did he even clear cache from recovery? Or do a factory reset, as often suggested? Or boot into safe mode to see if the issue persisted there? Had he searched, he would have seen these suggestions. But no, he had to create a redundant thread, clutter up the forums, and helped ensure the discussion never continued in 1 thread.

6. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 5, 2021

Tokolozi , May 5, 2021 :
    Wow, you took that all of this thread. Sure can read between the lines.

He can convey his "pain" via the official update threads instead. Maybe someone cares there.

7. silverthooth
    Donut May 5, 2021

8. Sheppards
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2021

Sheppards , via OnePlus 7T , May 5, 2021 :
    How dare you! Feelings are very important, when reporting issues, you know!

Facts, actions taken to resolve, info about circumstances, and accurate description of problems? Are you crazy?!

9. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

Hey, those facts help scare away some cupcakes (donuts, Eclairs, Froyos, and other creaters of useless threads) from creating yet more redundant threads. So yes, they are very important ;)

Sheppards and Aaron2017 like this.
  10. silverthooth
    Donut May 5, 2021

silverthooth , via OnePlus 7T , May 5, 2021 :
    Aaaaa ya, Da team is here..... Ya clean forum is priority, bugs reporting and discussion? Not so important.

Just curious so asking : Is this full time job?

11. oldusername
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

oldusername , via OnePlus 7T , May 5, 2021 :
    Remember me? I am silverthooth, just login issues.... Are you sure... Emotions not matter than why your system usages shows one Plus community forum app 98%. I am sure this not a job.

Sheppards likes this.
  12. oldusername
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

Well, you help people scare away from One Plus, by not helping or discussion.

I found its bugs information useful as I crosscheck and he is right. But by bullying some donuts, Froyo, eclairs.... You are making one good thread garbage. Does not matter if you are Android 13....nobody cares.

13. oldusername
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

I missed you too❤️

14. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

Wait, "good thread"? What makes you think that these issues aren't already reported in the official thread for the update? And if he is really concerned about these bugs, submit these with the log reports in the feedback section of the forums (which we sensible ones do), instead of creating yet another thread which nobody will see (cause some other cupcake, donut, eclair, froyo.... will create another redundant thread which will take the focus off this one for a few minutes, until the cycle repeats again and again).

Tokolozi likes this.
  15. oldusername
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

I have been submitting bug reports from ages....and yeah new thread is kinda irksome but it enlightened few more to me which I missed it was there, hence a new bug. I will submitting it that too. All thanks to this thread, now moderator should take appropriate action.

16. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

Well, then you really need to take a look at the official thread as these issues have been posted days ago (and in case you didn't notice, a couple of those points are repeated in his very post, like the app crash and heat(5th and 9th point)).

Tokolozi and Sheppards like this.
  17. oldusername
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

1st and 4th point I did not use but found it to be true

18. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 5, 2021

Which you would have found earlier if you had checked the official thread (and these are typical "issues" always mentioned after each update. Someone will always mention that Face Unlock has becomes slow, then someone will recommend them to clear cache for the face unlock app, and then no reply from the person reporting the issue. As for the ambient display issue, it has multiple threads already created on it, some ranging back to 2019)

Tokolozi likes this.
  19. Sheppards
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2021

Sheppards , via OnePlus 7T , May 5, 2021 :
    You say bullying and copy pasting the same answer. Maybe because there's no answer or the same question has been answered 10 times before?
    say cupcakes doing the same thing over and over again
    Telling the forum dwellers that your phone is heating in the 45 celsius India summer while using the phone on full brightness 50 times a day by different users?
    Nah, that's what this forum is for! I love reading the same problems
    on a DISCUSSION forum 😊
    Discipline and rules are for pussies
    I read the forum for news, and stuff to look out for, but looking at all this moaning is boring. What is also boring to see new users not using google for GENERAL ANDROID ISSUES, and making absolutely ZERO effort to help themselves

McJader, B_Wrath, Totsquest and 3 others like this.
  20. oldusername
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

It didn't affected me in 1st os11 .... It's now in hotpatch. I did say crosscheck and it did help me as the op has pinpointed the bugs, don't know why this bug thread is bugging you... Not happening so no bug report submitted, now I have too.