[CLOSED] Any one with a pioneer car stereo that cant connect the OPO using bluetooth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morttem Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2014

Morttem, Jul 30, 2014 :
    Today i tried to connect my phone to the bluetooth at my car stereo and for any reason i couldnt, i didnt try it for a lot of times, but i was wondering if here is any one that can help me

2. rielli Cupcake Aug 12, 2014

rielli, Aug 12, 2014 :
    I am having the same problem.. I getting incorrect password or passby.. Did u get it fix yet. If so please let know what u did..
    Thanks Tom

3. Morttem Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2014

Morttem, Aug 12, 2014 :
    Hey there, yes i already fixed it, i was doing something wrong jaja, maybe you are doing the same thing.

*Remember that first you need to turn on the bluetooth on your phone.
    *Turn on the stereo
    *The phone will automaticlly detect the pioner stereo
    *Check your cars stereo it will have some numbers that is the passcode
    *Just scroll the main botton of the stereo (vulume botton) select yes and then press it
    *The phone will ask you if you want to connect both deviced and select yes.
    *And thats it, it should be working.

Please tell me if that helps, if not we can try something else.

Cheers.

4. Xinuj200 Cupcake Sep 14, 2014

Xinuj200, Sep 14, 2014 :
    Been thinking of getting the OPO, can you please tell me how OPO plays music and handle voice command with Pioneer?
    Appreciate your feedback, so I can go ahead and pick up the OPO
    BTW, if ever, I will coming from IOS

Thanks much!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014

5. GKD Cupcake Sep 14, 2014

GKD, Sep 14, 2014 :
    Does anyone of you an invite im desperetly searching for one...

6. duttaluri Cupcake Apr 7, 2015

duttaluri, Apr 7, 2015 :
    Hi Morttem,
    4th step is where I got stuck. My car stereo is pioneer DH 4490BT. I did this 1) I switched OFF Phone's Bluetooth. Switched off ( taken out the Car stereo literally. 2) Then turned on the blue tooth of my phone 3) switched on the( pushed in the Stereo whose default is BT audio)...then tapped on the phone for visibility ( for 5 minutes), Stereo showed " Ready " mean while. Then phone showed DH 4490BT. and with in seconds car stereo started showing "no service" ( i hate this) . then phone showed " cant connect due to bad pass word or....bla bla...when i tried 100s of times, some times in some combination of my acts, i get some cryptic numbers instead of stereo name(DH 4490BT) on my Phone like 26:34:00:ST:00:92 etc. When I clicked that, it asks me to put in some code...it also suggests it could be 0000 or 1234. and also asks me to type in same pass code in the stereo device. And this stereo dumb devise(pioneer) do not have any provision to enter numbers nor it will ask for a number or pass code. It simply says "no service". My Nokia basic phone gets connected to stereo with in seconds....Now i am in a dilemma to find out whether OPO or Pioneer is dumb. I know these companies say Customer is dumb.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015

7. koolpunit1985 Cupcake Nov 4, 2017

koolpunit1985, Nov 4, 2017 :
    hi, just long press the call button on left side of stereo. you will get phone function. go to device list. delete all old devices. once all devices are deleted go to add device and add new device and pair your phone. it worked for me

8. koolpunit1985 Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

koolpunit1985, Jul 19, 2019 :
    Thanks. It worked

9. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jul 19, 2019

B_Wrath, Jul 19, 2019 :
    You are thanking yourself?
    And why are you bumping dead threads?

10. koolpunit1985 Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

11. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 19, 2019

pablofg1978, Jul 19, 2019 :
    You quoted a post that YOU made almost two years ago just to thank you yourself....
    Please don't bump old threads
    Thread closed

B_Wrath likes this.