affinity , May 2, 2015 :
    Same problem, but changing APNs is not working for me either :(

willks likes this.
  2. Deactivated User
    May 2, 2015

3. 3rutu5
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 3, 2015

3rutu5 , May 3, 2015 :
    i got one for you @Chris.C my phone is running smoothly with the Virgin network based on the APN settings given to me by Virgin customer support, my wifes phone had the same APN settings and it drops in and out of service.....i even tried hers using the above link and a couple of the virgin ones on the phone already.....dont understand how two phones with the same OS and updates could act completely different...

allenlau likes this.
  4. Deactivated User
    May 3, 2015

5. willks
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

willks , May 3, 2015 :
    Hey!

I had the same issues. I'm also on Optus. I had issues like you do. I was on CM Nightlies then flashed CM12s. The first release was plagued with issues. The second was too! Until, I re-flashed the modems and I got my LTE back to normal, Wifi and proximity sensor. To confirm, is your proximity sensor working when you hold it up to your face while on call? If not, you need a modem flash. Please confirm and I can send a link. It is at your own risk but it worked for me... and my battery life is amazing once again as well.

6. 3rutu5

3rutu5 , May 3, 2015 :
    i think it is the sim card. I just got off the phone with virgin and all good at their end. So i swapped sims and i got the same issue on my handset....I'll just send her down to the local place and get a replacement simcard and if that doesnt work then im out of luck.

7. 3rutu5

3rutu5 , May 3, 2015 :
    odd....i just did the suggested and i seems stable?

8. Deactivated User
    May 3, 2015

9. allenlau
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

allenlau , May 3, 2015 :
    Same **** can't send mms and LTE is not stable..... But LTE works if I replace virgininternet with yesinternet and MNVO set to IMSI
    MMS still doesn't work

tamtim01 likes this.
  10. Deactivated User
    May 3, 2015

11. allenlau
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

allenlau , May 3, 2015 :
    After updating to 12......
    LTE is turned on for sure but unstable.
    Can't send MMS still after updating the APN Settings.

tamtim01 likes this.
  12. peteski79
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

peteski79 , May 3, 2015 :
    What benefits have you seen in 5.1.1 compared to 5.0?

13. ozzypt
    Eclair May 3, 2015

ozzypt , May 3, 2015 :
    U can buy official on eBay as I have done running official o/s although u paying $550 for it but is not the Chinese o/s and I just received the OTA update to co12 so it is available genuine is oz

14. ozzypt
    Eclair May 3, 2015

ozzypt , May 3, 2015 :
    I
    Had same prob with MMS go to setting restore to default scroll to bottom of screen to u see yr carrier MMS mine was optus MMS click on it then click on APN procol change setting to IPv4/Ipv6save restart phone MMS should send /receive

Fixed my issue have no probs with LTE

15. ozzypt
    Eclair May 4, 2015

ozzypt , May 4, 2015 :
    Go into Carrie setting restore click aga
    Go setting APN restore default

Setting again APN click on virgin MMS click on APN protocol change to IPV4/IPV6 save setting restart phone should all work send receive MMS worked for me on optus

16. allenlau
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

tamtim01 likes this.
  17. ozzypt
    Eclair May 4, 2015

ozzypt , May 4, 2015 :
    In APN Did u scroll down to the bottom and click ON 2nd THE VIRGIN AU MMS restore APN SETTINGS 1ST as there are two if you have already done so sorry in advanced

18. Deactivated User
    May 4, 2015

peteski79 likes this.
  19. tamtim01
    Froyo May 4, 2015

tamtim01 , May 4, 2015 :
    I got one and used a mail forwarding service with us to oz I think they are called

20. tamtim01
    Froyo May 4, 2015

tamtim01 , May 4, 2015 :
    hi everyone, can anyone help me with internet and mms on my opo with amaysim. I have tried eveeything and keep getting other providers showing even after i delete them :( pleaaaaase