[CLOSED]Aussie Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darrenk
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

Darrenk , Aug 12, 2014 :
    I'm talking about icon in the status bar. Pre update, when I wasn't using wifi, it would say 4G,now it says LTE. All semantics really, just changing the label

2. 1qp
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

1qp , Aug 12, 2014 :
    is it in the invites to share or invites to your self are you able to supply a screen shot

infrag likes this.
  3. frenzal
    Donut Aug 12, 2014

4. Deactivated User
    Aug 12, 2014

5. 1qp
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

1qp , Aug 12, 2014 :
    congratulations on your second Oneplus one you would most likely beable to resell it here to someone for the same price spent on it, i have heard stories, i do not condone nor encourage it. but in your circumstance it could be a solution you can talk to people and see if you are able to send to there forwarding company and they pay you the 400 for the phone

infrag likes this.
  6. Radz
    Donut Aug 12, 2014

Radz , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Hey guys, purchased my OPO last night, was curious as to how you get your opo to aus?

i am using shipito anyone used them? are they good?

thanks in advance.

7. moonwyrm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2014

moonwyrm , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Sorry, had to nick into town and pick up a micro sim. And a longer usb cable. You were right, 60cm really *isn't* enough.

First impressions, this is a dead sexy piece of kit. Not too big at all. Not a fan of the sandstone texture, it's like a cross between Solvo soap and that fuzzy stuff inside jewellry boxes.

Finally got my sim working in it, and got an OTA update about 4pm. Not I just need to get everything sorted and set up.

Lots of people here used shipito. I used comgateway. I don't think there's been any major upsets with either in this thread.

jamh likes this.
  8. 1qp
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

1qp , Aug 12, 2014 :
    they are good, i had issues was my fault but they were quick to respond and fix my mistake

infrag likes this.
  9. Yapapi
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

Yapapi , Aug 12, 2014 :
    I still like the feel of the sandstone texture, but unfortunately it shows a lot of skuffs/scratches (surprisingly none around the charging or headphone ports, but on the back). Really looking forward to getting my hands on either the denim or kevlar swapstyle backs.

timmaaa likes this.
  10. timmaaa

timmaaa , Aug 12, 2014 :
    LTE is the 'preferred' term as it's the actual name, whereas 4g is more a marketing term. I'm glad it's LTE now, I hated seeing 4g in my status bar!

Yeah I've used Shipito for one of mine, they were awesome the whole way through the process, couldn't recommend them enough.

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it! I love the sandstone texture personally, but I get where you're coming from. So where did you get your cable from? I saw that one on YabE that you posted a link top but I'm really cautious when it comes to things like that, it looked a bit cheap.

11. timmaaa

timmaaa , Aug 12, 2014 :
    I've seen quite a few people mention that the sandstone back shows marks and scuffs, but I haven't had any at all.

12. timmaaa

timmaaa , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Please read back a little, it's been discussed at length today.

13. perth1950
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2014

perth1950 , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Once you have claimed it and credited to your account, you can't pass it on.

Deactivated User and 1qp like this.
  14. Radz
    Donut Aug 12, 2014

Radz , Aug 12, 2014 :
    thank you everyone for the feedback on the shipito, I will be giving away my invites as soon as i get some aswell to fellow aussies in this thread!

15. caowch
    Aug 12, 2014

caowch , Aug 12, 2014 :
    i think what shows in status bar relate to what version cm rom as well

note 2 stock samsung stock rom shows 4g, cm nightly rom shows lte

my opo stock rom shows 4g, i think your opo with cm developer rom, what s why it shows lte

16. caowch
    Aug 12, 2014

17. timmaaa

timmaaa , Aug 12, 2014 :
    I'm on the stock ROM. You're in the 25R build so you have 4g in your status bar, I've taken the update today though, that's why I LTE in my status bar.

18. caowch
    Aug 12, 2014

caowch , Aug 12, 2014 :
    did u sideload your update? when i check, it says system is up to date

19. 3rutu5

3rutu5 , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Oh Nice, I'm not too far away from there. I had to pop in at gumdale last week and had trouble getting some reception along new Cleveland road

20. Deactivated User
    Aug 12, 2014