[CLOSED]Aussie Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitelooped
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

kitelooped , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Nice, Mine arrived in Singapore this morning, I cannot stand this waiting any longer!!

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. allenlau
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

allenlau , Oct 28, 2014 :
    just sit down.... ;)

moonwyrm, Cobrin and kitelooped like this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Oct 28, 2014

Cobrin, speedle007 and allenlau like this.
  4. Erhan27
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

Erhan27 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Hopefully invites come in and i can skip this queue biz. Can't even wait 'less than 1 week' let alone 2 minutes. Grrrrr

5. Deactivated User
    Oct 28, 2014

6. Erhan27
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

7. Deactivated User
    Oct 28, 2014

8. quasarjumper00
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

9. mrtymnstr
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

mrtymnstr , Oct 28, 2014 :
    So I made the jump. Rooted running Mahdi Rom 2.8 Final Release.....

Gotta say.... i miss the OPO lock screen :oops:

moonwyrm and mainmanmatt like this.
  10. KaranSeth02
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

KaranSeth02 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I bought it (luckily at 4:22 am even though the window was from 1 - 2 am AEST), got a confirmation email and my paypal says the payment is made but my account on one+ says that I didn't order anything.

Anyone have the same issue?

11. Fooje
    Donut Oct 28, 2014

Fooje , Oct 28, 2014 :
    G
    Good on you for persisting! I got up at 2am Syd time to finalise my order but my internet chose that moment to crap out. So after about half an hour of frustration I also crapped out and went back to bed.

Re. the 'issue', I noticed that my pre-order only seemed to show up in the pre-order area, and not in my OPO account's cart, so perhaps it is processed in a different stream (for want of a better word)?

12. KaranSeth02
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

thanks mate, I actually forgot about the mobile... just woke up and saw the time.. regretted and then thought of giving it a go.. 5 mins later (I had a pre-order ready) it was all done.

I can't find the pre-order section on my profile either :(... paypal says it cost me 377USD including the case and screen-protector (didn't go ebay this time for the accessories) + hopshopgo of $24USD.. I'm looking at $450 AUD I think.. that sound right to you?

13. Fooje
    Donut Oct 28, 2014

Fooje , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I'm a newbie to the cause too but yes, that does sound about right to me. (Damn dipping AUD.)

Obviously no confirmation email from OPO to you? I guess you'll have to hold on until the forwarding company contacts you that your parcel is received.

I've got nuthin' more for ya, dude. Others here may know.

Good luck. You enjoy that machine when you, hopefully, receive it. It will make the 4am sacrifice worth it.

14. Deactivated User
    Oct 28, 2014

15. Cele02
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

Cele02 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    G'day guys
    Can I use this adaptor instead of the US charger I got with my OPO?
    I'd appreciate the help.
    [​IMG]

16. kitelooped
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

kitelooped , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Its a micro USB power port on the phone, you can use any USB port that has enough AMPs to charge the phone. The higher the AMPs from the USB connection the fast the phone can charge ( within limits obviously). That is how that device (above) can advertise that it can charge differing devices.

Chances are that your previous phone came with a USB wall plug, you can plug into that to charge.

Short answer yes that will do.

Deactivated User likes this.
  17. OptusGuy
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

18. KaranSeth02
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

I got a confirmation email saying that my order was received but that's about it. I still have all the tabs open with "Congratulations, Your pre-order is confirmed" as well. I vaguely remember reading 7-8 weeks but can't remember.. cobwebs at 4 am will do that to you.

On another note, I read that sandstone wears out the color quick :(.. I guess I'll buy another cover soon if it's true.

You missed the pre-order if you joined the party late...

19. Deactivated User
    Oct 28, 2014

moonwyrm likes this.
  20. 3rutu5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2014

3rutu5 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    @OptusGuy , yeah you loser, you missed out on the dusk till dawn phone extravaganza ....dont you start begging.....

thats generally how i speak to carlton fans.

moonwyrm and mainmanmatt like this.