[CLOSED]Auto call recording in Oneplus Nord!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1560685690396
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2020

S1560685690396 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 22, 2020 :
    Why there's no auto call recording feature? Every time we have to manually press to record our calls even the baddest part is the voice "Your call is being recorded" seems hilarious. Is there any way around to auto call record functionality(I am not a geek though).

When are you guys gonna enable auto call recording feature in Nord as prior I have been using Vivo mobile and it was a great functionality to automatically record all calls! Request to enable auto call record in next update soon.

Oneplus@Adarsh likes this.
  2. Akki718
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2020

Akki718 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 22, 2020 :
    I live in India

3. Ash_king007
    Donut Aug 24, 2020

4. H1598289051451
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2020

H1598289051451 , Aug 24, 2020 :
    If not auto call recording then atleast remove that voice which announce that your call is now recorded.the person at other end can also hear it which is useless Do something for nord user we feel cheated.

5. K1598360073168
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2020

K1598360073168 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 25, 2020 :
    Even i am having same query.. if you get any response.please forward

6. RajvirSekhon
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2020

RajvirSekhon , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 26, 2020 :
    When will this feature will roll out? I can't believe OnePlus cut corners on call recording and I hate that voice prompt. Please do something about this asap.

G1596996567059 likes this.
  7. SharadBaheti
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2020

SharadBaheti , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 26, 2020 :
    I have a purchase call recording software and that is work properly with my oneplus2 mobile both side voice record properly but now that same software not work with my new OnePlus nord, no voice record of both side just blank recoding show..

plz suggest how I start my auto call recording with OnePlus nord.

thanks in advance.

8. B1598378411452
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2020

B1598378411452 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 27, 2020 :
    very true without auto call recording phone seems to be useless i just bought the nord and i am planning to change it in 2 days

9. gaurav.gujar9 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Aug 31, 2020 :
    Try using CUBE ACR from play store, though the recording is not very clear but it is atleast recording voice from both sided, try using voice recognition ( software ) in its audio source.

10. parthaurora , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Aug 31, 2020 :
    There is no feature for auto call recording available because of Google's guidelines. According to Google's guidelines, the other person should be aware that the call is being recorded and that is exactly why we cannot have auto call recording in OnePlus Nord.

11. K1598360073168
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

K1598360073168 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 31, 2020 :
    In India all other mobiles companies are not giving voice prompt of call recording to other party. Only in Nord am facing this issue. @one plus please update your software to cancel the voice prompt. Otherwise call recording option will be waste option in Nord.

12. D1596684503993
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

gaurav.gujar9 and Oneplus@Adarsh like this.
  13. Jmwadia
    Donut Sep 2, 2020

Jmwadia , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 2, 2020 :
    bought the new OnePlus Nord 256 Gb on 1st September 2020 , let me say how utterly disappointed and angry I am with OnePlus. I can’t believe that OnePlus can be so cheap by not incorporating their own oxygenOs dialer which has the automatic call recording function which was such a basic thing that everyone loved in all OnePlus Phones. It’s really disappointing and I really must say I have lost faith on OnePlus and their Moto never settle . OnePlus but after this incident I can never trust OnePlus to deliver basic things which people love about your brand , it’s just utterly disappointing

14. keyurshah4567
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2020

keyurshah4567 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Guys after launching of OP Nord, few updates have already been released. This point is not considered in any of update.

We should start to give proper rating on amazon and alert developers team if this point is not solved, it will directly impact demand of Oneplus Nord. Because No one will prefer such phone in which auto call recording is not there..

Let's start to alert people who is going to purchase Oneplus Nord in next sale..

LeptitLoS and Oneplus@Adarsh like this.
  15. Hi_Harsh_Here
    Donut Sep 5, 2020

Hi_Harsh_Here , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 5, 2020 :
    I had an incident. I called my reporting authority in office for some official purpose. You know when you are on call with someone and your cheek accidentally touches the screen and call get muted or on hold. Well in this case my damn cheek touched the call recording button. The voice prompted for call recording. My superior on the other end heard it and went furious on me. It was such an embarrassment. My professional relationship got destroyed. I'm sure it must have happened with so many others. @OnePlus , you need to fix this ASAP. PLEASE.

Oneplus@Adarsh and ravi_bhushan like this.
  16. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Sep 5, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 5, 2020 :
    You do realise that throughout most of the world it is either completely illegal to record calls, or there is a legal requirement to notify the other party that you are recording them? India is a huge market for oneplus, but it is absolutely not the ONLY market. It will absolutely not impact demand for OnePlus devises in any big way.

You're asking oneplus to "fix" something that they do not have the power to fix. You are using a phone that uses the Google dialer for making and receiving calls (something that was well known BEFORE the Nord launched). The only people that can make changes to the Google dialer and is functionality are Google themselves, since the app is theirs.

Caomhin and xcs like this.
  17. KashishDewan
    Donut Sep 6, 2020

KashishDewan , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Hi Oneplus,
    I bought the Nord 2 days back and I am seriously disappointed with the device not having any auto call record feature. I asked the seller thrice that is the device having inbuilt auto call record feature or not and he informed that it comes with this feature as all the other oneplus mobile devices already have this feature inbuilt. The sellers are not having enough knowledge of the device and neither it is anywhere mentioned on the oneplus website that the nord will not be having auto call record feature. Please update this feature by the next update or else refund my money and take this phone back.

18. xcs
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2020

xcs , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Given the fact that recording of phone calls is illegal in EU (with or without prior notice with the message) the feature will never be enabled on OnePlus Nord.

Also given the fact that the dialer app is made by Google and not OnePlus I am 100% sure that it will not be enabled - taken into account all the legal consequences they may face.

Stop requesting something illegal that will never be enabled!!

Caomhin and rhyd1am like this.
  19. Oneplus@Adarsh , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 6, 2020 :
    BUY WHAT YOU NEED AND DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY BY HYPE.

There are 100s of mobiles releasing in market every year. Select mobile according to your requirements.l need call recording very badly. But I got carried away by OnePlus Nord hype and bought it. Don't do mistake I have done selecting OnePlus Nord. I might have bought anyone other mobile which have automatic call recording even if it is 10k . I might have be happy.

Legal and illigal is something which I don't understand here as alcohol is illigal in one state and in 2nd state it is legal and highest revenue point. And if you say in 2nd State not to sell alcohol. Then it is a a losing point for the seller. OnePlus read and understand.

20. Arvind8867
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

Arvind8867 , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Dear Team,
    Please arrange to enable the Auto Call Recording in the next update because this is the main feature that I preferred when I decided to buy this phone although many other mobile brands provide this feature. Many of my family members owns older versions of OnePlus 5t and 6t phones and they have this feature enabled in their phones so I guessed it will be there when I will buy the new OnePlus Nord. But I'm disappointed as this is very important to me. Please re-enable it.