[CLOSED]Auto call recording in Oneplus Nord!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niketojha
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

niketojha , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 8, 2020 :
    Why there's no auto call recording feature? Every time we have to manually press to record our calls and there is a prompt message which can be heard by the call receivers i.e "Your call is being recorded" .
    Please resolve this problem in next update.

2. D1599673998313
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2020

D1599673998313 , Sep 9, 2020 :
    I really thought that One Plus would be a nice mid ranger that provides auto call recording feature along with near stock experience. But now after seeing that it has that annoying voice and call recording need to be maintained manually, I regret my decision

Oneplus@Adarsh likes this.
  3. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

Oneplus@Adarsh , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Me too. We all do

5. Jyotij13
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

Jyotij13 , Sep 10, 2020 :
    here i tried two apps to record the calls for my business purpose but that was also not working properly due to the android 10 so i think one plus should do something to fix this as this is the common issue

6. H1599302050053 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Yes It is difficult for everyone

7. virendra aggarwal
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2020

virendra aggarwal , Sep 10, 2020 :
    OP please provide your auto call recording features as it is one of basic necessity features in today's world for most of us and also update that prompting features that was much annoying and it should be voided.

8. escapppe
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

escapppe , Sep 10, 2020 :
    please oneplus remove auto call recording features as it is one of the moste useless features in today's world that the most of us don't need.

I counted everyone, of the five people i know ... and they all don't need this, I swear! [sarcasm /end]

Caomhin likes this.
  9. virendra aggarwal
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2020

virendra aggarwal , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    May be it's useless for some of the people but there are many people too who find it useful and need it in their phones.. they go for third party apps for this

H1599302050053 likes this.
  10. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 10, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Here is a detailed post on the Call recording feature for the OnePlus Nord Currently. By @Gary C.

All Your Questions Answered – Call Recording

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/all-your-questions-answered-call-recording.1276482/

DinethIrusha and escapppe like this.
  11. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

You should also read comments you have received from us customers on this topic.

As a customer , what we need is ultimately more important for us and for you too..I guess...And not so important thing for us is OnePlus and Google deal with each other.

Infact OnePlus should read customer pulse.

For now you can blame each other for unwanted gletch you created togather. But you can't escape with it.Hope OnePlus realise it before you regret. Because you can't hide your handicap created.

Oneplus may get a huge OneMinus for this step. I already regret my choice buying OnePlus Nord which is handicapped. Many other OnePlus Nord buyers also regret.

Next time I should be careful choosing next mobile. May be ai will skip Oneplus.

If you are interested you can take your cute handicapped Oneplus Nord back.

12. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

You should also read comments you have received from us customers on this topic.

As a customer , what we need is ultimately more important for us and for you too..I guess...And not so important thing for us is OnePlus and Google deal with each other.

Infact OnePlus should read customer pulse.

For now you can blame each other for unwanted gletch you created togather. But you can't escape with it.Hope OnePlus realise it before you regret. Because you can't hide your handicap created.

Oneplus may get a huge OneMinus for this step. I already regret my choice buying OnePlus Nord which is handicapped. Many other OnePlus Nord buyers also regret.

Next time I should be careful choosing next mobile. May be ai will skip Oneplus.

If you are interested you can take your cute handicapped Oneplus Nord back.

13. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 10, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Personally I don't care, I am a user the same as you, if you want to berate OnePlus for a choice you made where the marketing clearly stated the specs of the phone then do so directly at the link below.

Contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

rhyd1am and zayn_ys like this.
  14. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

15. N1572777068527
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2020

16. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 11, 2020 :
    Here is a detailed post on the Call recording feature for the OnePlus Nord Currently. By @Gary C.

All Your Questions Answered – Call Recording

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/all-your-questions-answered-call-recording.1276482/

And all users here,

Submit your suggestion to the Feedback section. This will go direct to OnePlus developers.

Feedback tool
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

rhyd1am likes this.
  17. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 12, 2020

Oneplus@Adarsh , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 12, 2020 :
    In this thread @Caomhin is trying to spam and deviation from contest of already know answers link . And as per the tag shows @Caomhin don't use Nord and uses 6T. so definitely don't understand the issue. And as per last conversation @Caomhin is not from OnePlus. If you are not spamming then dont keep on posting same old link. Everyone knows the answers OnePlus gave regarding Call recording issue and not happy with OnePlus excuse for not providing auto call recording and @Gary C. answer.
    So @OnePlus: we want call recording back. Please do the needful.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020

18. Akki718
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2020

Akki718 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 12, 2020 :
    I stay in India

19. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 12, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 12, 2020 :
    This is a public forum, you will be given suggestions and possible solutions if you ask for them, whether you like it or not. It's up to you whether you bother to read them.
    All OnePlus phones are basically the same bar a few features and some hardware differences, but basically they operate the same and do the same thing using the same OnePlus and 3rd party software.

If you don't like, then sling yer hook.

And no I don't work for OnePlus, as this is a user forum you are in an echo chamber here.

If you want to talk to OnePlus support, please contact them directly, frankly I don't care what you do either way.

Happy days 😎😎

rhyd1am likes this.
  20. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 12, 2020

Oneplus@Adarsh , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 12, 2020 :
    Please be conscious about response provided by @Caomhin. Mostly misleading new Nord users and trying to distract the context here.

If you look at the profile it looks like no other work then spamming around in all forums for medals.

🤣[e]1f602[/e]