[CLOSED]Auto call recording in Oneplus Nord!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 12, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 12, 2020 :
    I can see you are new here and are still learning how this works, if you know how your hardware works so well then you wouldn't have to come here looking for help. But you do, and it is being offered by me and other users, you don't like what you hear and see, that's on you.

😎[e]1f44d[/e]

rhyd1am and Bobbie63 like this.
  2. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 12, 2020

Oneplus@Adarsh , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 12, 2020 :
    Your answers are neither useful nor helpful. So don't be in a dream fooling yourself that your answers are helping. Infact you are spamming this thread. With known information.

H1599302050053 likes this.
  3. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 12, 2020

And yet I will still give them to those who I feel are worthy of an answer, and anything you state will not prevent that.

Oh well 😎[e]1f44d[/e]

rhyd1am likes this.
  4. H1599302050053 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 12, 2020 :
    Great work brother I wanted support from you people. Thanks

Oneplus@Adarsh likes this.
  5. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 12, 2020

Good luck with that, he's a user same as you and me.

6. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 12, 2020 :
    How is providing "known information" "misleading"? 🤷‍♂️

Caomhin likes this.
  7. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 12, 2020

When discussing dynamical systems , trigonometry or calculus kind of details and someone speaks about basic mathematics of addition which is for grade 3 kids. Then it is known information and trying to mislead. And extending this discussion by you may also be a kind of misleading.

No heart feeling but Auto recording is demand in this thread.Someone is they ng hard to misleading.. [e]1f602[/e]

8. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 12, 2020

No one misleading, you got a link, which links to a OnePlus staff members post to explain why your Nord has no Auto Call record and explaining the features of the call recording feature.

You decided you didn't like that information and tried to have a go at the messenger.

Even though this was an advertised feature when the phone was sold and you based your decision on the info provided by OnePlus.

If you didn't read all the details, then that's on you, the information was there before you made your decision.

One thing you have to learn is that if you request help on a subject, you may get that help, the fact you don't like what you hear or read is down to you and the perception of what you expected.

😎[e]1f44d[/e]

rhyd1am likes this.
  9. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 12, 2020

I was very clearly demanding what I need and stock android do not mean removing good features what Oxygen OS has. If that is what it mean then OnePlus can shut down Oxygen OS and close business and sit at home.

Anyhow I am curious now when you are getting offended.

1. I am a customer. I can demand anything what ever I need from the seller. Why are your parts burning??( I mean mobile parts).

2. You claim ,you are also another customer ( which I doubt..),if that is true then you don't need to take anybody side.. neither OnePlus nor customer side. You can just sit and see . But you are making an unnecessary arguments with another customer to not ask for what they want.

You are nobody to tell us what to demand OnePlus.

If you don't want auto call recording then shut if off and sit.( I mean auto calling option).

I doubt you are paid propaganda team or may be a blind follower. But I don't care.

I need an functionality .I have right to ask for it. So you are now exposed. So you are ignorable now.

KillionRetro likes this.
  10. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 12, 2020

1, yes you can request whatever you wish. Nothing wrong with my mobile, it functions phenomenally.

2, yes I am a user same as all on here who help others with their issues, we do it because we like doing it, how often we do that should be of no concern to you. And I am taking my side, as you went off on a rant about me personally. And that's why I took it personally, reread what you said. Am making no arguments am pointing out the error of your ways by way of personal attack on me. And I will defend myself when I deem it necessary.

I am not telling you what to demand, I pointed you to a post by a OnePlus Staffer who gave information regarding the call recording feature, how you take that information is down to you.

Nope, I am merely a user the same as you with 25+ years of tech and IT experience.

I have no issue with you ignoring me, please do.

But the fact remains that the information I gave in the links I provided about the Call recording info is still valid and wont change in the near future unless Google themselves add or subtract features you want or don't want.

It is what it is.

😎[e]1f44d[/e]

rhyd1am likes this.
  11. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 12, 2020

Necessity creates demand and demand creates innovations. But things also work in other side sometimes. Like innovations get scrapped because of no demand . And you are supporting the 2nd . So unfortunate that I have to explain this to 25 years technical claimer. But in a forum claiming your experience is very kiddy.

This basic thought is missing in your response.

Anyhow too much experience kills new ideas. Anything above 10 is gone. You are so stuck with your options and unnecessary pride of experience.

With so much time you spend technically you get irritated with Questioning and demanding.I understand.

But my ask for auto recording stands in its place. This demand is for Google and OnePlus. Not for you. You take rest. [e]1f44d[/e]

12. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 12, 2020 :
    So I assume then from your last paragraph that you have in fact contacted OnePlus via the proper channels (feedback tool or customer support), and also contacted Google themselves to request that they make a change to THEIR app?

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

http://www.oneplus.com/support

Caomhin likes this.
  13. ajayhemant
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2020

gaurav.gujar9 and Oneplus@Adarsh like this.
  14. ajayhemant
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2020

ajayhemant , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Is rooting an option? One plus has done a serious blunder to their image. Kind off black swan event!!

15. Hi_Harsh_Here
    Donut Sep 15, 2020

Hi_Harsh_Here , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 15, 2020 :
    Other brands are also giving same services of Google and are still able to give auto call record functions. It all about a mutually agreed terms of use between Google and @OnePlus and this needs to be ammended to enable the function. It's not a big deal if @OnePlus decides.

17. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

Ramyachan likes this.
  18. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Sep 21, 2020

Caomhin likes this.