Battery/Charging [CLOSED] Battery for 3T via OnePlus 7T Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nenadd
    Eclair May 16, 2020

Nenadd , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 16, 2020 :
    Hey guys. I would like to know if somebody bought battery for 3T? From where? And how much was SOT at the begining and how much is now (at least 4-6 month after replace).

I already bought one from Witrigs, they said it was Original.
    I could use it for about 3 months and then battery status fall down to around 76% from 100%. So I replaced old original one and after 3 years battery status is around 82%. Still better than new replaced one after 3 months 🤦🤦

My O+ 3T is still in good condition, only the battery is downside and I it would be nice if someone has a good experiences with replacing battery and could share it with us. So we can make our 3/3T a little better again for a while.

BlackJet likes this.
  2. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 10, 2020

Best Answer
    OALEXANDER , Dec 10, 2020 :
    Oneplus has already listed the same for each device models.
    Please find the pricing for spare parts and servicing
    https://www.oneplus.in/support/repair-pricing/details?code=6

Thread answered and Closed

3. PARTHI_SaNjay
    Honeycomb May 16, 2020

4. Nenadd
    Eclair May 16, 2020

Nenadd , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 16, 2020 :
    It would be better if I can only order battery and replace it on my own. Do you know if it's that possible? Do you really believe that replacing battery would cost around 8 eur in Germany?

5. Paschfire , via OnePlus Community App , May 17, 2020 :
    OnePlus doesn't sell OEM parts through 3rd party retailers.

Regardless of what they stated, you cannot purchase OEM batteries for these devices via 3rd party.

The only way is to take or send your device into an authorized OnePlus Service Center and have it replaced by them.

BlackJet likes this.

7. Nenadd
    Eclair May 17, 2020

Nenadd , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 17, 2020 :
    This is also the reason I started threat, because I would like to have opinions from other people if there is any good batteries which are not OEM. I don't need a discussion to send it over to OP for repair. If would be also nice if OnePlus could have fixed prices for repairs. So we could know how much cost whole repair not only the parts.

Thank you very much for all your informations.

BlackJet likes this.