Closed beta test for the OnePlus TV - Come be a part

1. Saswat Deb Barman
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2021

Saswat Deb Barman , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Forum TV X.jpg

Hello Community

It’s been more than half a year since we launched the new line up of OnePlus TV last July, “What’s the next?” Will it be as fabulous as OnePlus TV Q1 Series, or will it be as amazing as OnePlus TV Y Series? That’s a question deserves waiting, but some of you may not have to.

That’s right! Today we are excited to bring curious, active and passionate you the Closed Beta Test project for upcoming “OnePlus TV X”.

As a beta tester, you will be able to experience the new software update weeks or even months earlier than others. You could try a smarter life, and the unprecedented high-quality viewing experience brought by the new-born OnePlus TV. What we expect is your suggestions and feedbacks to help us polish the software system.

What else can you get?

Outstanding beta testers will be invited to the internal problem review meeting as guests. We will also reward those who make great contribution to the development of a consolidated, smooth, user-friendly OS with an OnePlus TV or coupons.

This time, we will select about 8 people for the Closed Beta Program from India.

In order to be eligible, you'll have to meet the requirements below:
    • Be an active OnePlus Community member.

• Have passion about constantly communicating and providing feedback to the OnePlus team on Slack.
    Once you are selected as a beta tester, your responsibilities and obligations will include
    • Give feedback and find out problems based on the real situations constantly during the test period.

• Never leak confidential information about the TV to the public.
    Time of activity phase:

We are sorry that we have to take more time to select carefully due to the large number of applications.
    • Recruitment period: February 1 –February 3.
    • Filter period: February 4 – February 6.
    • Sending email: February 7.

If you are curious about the new OnePlus TV and interested in this Beta Test program, just  Apply here now. (This is our  privacy policy. Standard Terms and Conditions apply.)

Hope this post helps you understand what we are doing and how much we value your thoughts. If you still have any questions about the activity, we are always here to help. We are passionate about OnePlus TV, and remember, we cannot make a better OnePlus TV without you.

Let's create something new together.

--------- UPDATES ----------

Hi guys!

This is the update for the Closed Beta Test Shortlist. We’ve received a high number of applications from enthusiastic you in the past few days. Thanks for everyone and we appreciate your passion for OnePlus TV.

After 3-day’s careful review, eight people are already on the shortlist. The 8 chosen users will be contacted by OnePlus staff by email within three days. Please do check your mailbox regularly.

For those who are not selected this time, please understand that this is due to the large number of applications. We expect to see you in other co-creation programs soon!

Never Settle.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2021

2. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 1, 2021

Starcommander , Feb 1, 2021 :
    The description doesn't mention about owning OnePlus TV so I am very much interested

3. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Feb 1, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Thanks for this opportunity!
    A few of the people are active with me in the OnePlus TV general support section, so I should tag them - @Venky61 @mokaeswar
    I think ninja Venky will be automatically selected 🤪
    And I wish this was global so @Dresa91 could apply.
    I hope deserving people are selected! 😄👍🏻
    It's for a new lineup probably. It's written OnePlus TV X😎

4. AbhilashSaikia
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Feb 1, 2021

5. Moka69
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 1, 2021

Moka69 , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Thanks for the tag brother. Applying right now.

6. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Feb 1, 2021

Venky61 , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Thanks for the tag... and Ninja has to earn it too, no automatic selection for anyone. There are many active users in the forum who need not be active in TV section and many passionate ppl too... So all the best to all :)

This sounds interesting :)

7. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Feb 1, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Feb 1, 2021 :
    I agree....but you have contributed to the TV more than anyone else in the community. You should be made a part of this 😄(in my opinion, I know this opinion doesn't matter😂)

Adesh.sanmukh and anunayC like this.
  9. McJader
    Marshmallow Feb 1, 2021

McJader , Feb 1, 2021 :
    This is one of my favourite things about this community.
    Co-creation! It's incredible to me
    And I'd love to be a part of it and have applied:D

10. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Feb 1, 2021

11. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Feb 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh, McJader and Venky61 like this.
  12. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Feb 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  13. Moka69

14. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and McJader like this.
  15. kushal__12

16. Javvadibabajee
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  17. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Feb 1, 2021

sumitMZ007 , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 1, 2021 :
    It would be great if the beta testers will consist mix members of different levels as :
    A. Monk level : ( All rounder & knows inside- out of t.v betas)

B. Shifu level: (knows all technical knowledge & has great experience & can spread his knowledge to others)

C. disciple level : ( has some knowledge of betas but never attended one and wants deeply to learn & to join one)

Girish.Pranav and Adesh.sanmukh like this.
  18. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Feb 1, 2021