[CLOSED] Big disappointment Again..Oneplus 5 gone!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2017

Tobikage likes this.
  2. Ram A Singh
    Eclair Oct 17, 2017

Ram A Singh , Oct 17, 2017 :
    yes, they have planed to introduce op5t then why they brought op5. it is clear case of cheating and breach of trust.

3. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Oct 17, 2017

Baymax , Oct 17, 2017 :
    Maybe, won't happen, and won't happen. Look at OnePlus history. They don't like SD cards in their flagship (nor does Google) and they don't like water resistance. Only thing here that they might do is better display.

4. TheMystic
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2017

TheMystic , Oct 17, 2017 :
    you knew OnePlus did that when they launched the 3T.
    you should have known they may do the same this year and subsequent years too.
    just because you bought a product recently, does not mean the company cannot improve its existing line.
    you are not the only person buying it's products.
    I have the 3T. I didn't find any need to upgrade to 5. but I may consider upgrading to 5T (hypothetically).
    I am as much a customer as you. and I am not complaining.

5. TheMystic
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2017

don't like water resistance? whoever said that (if at all), said that as a marketing strategy for the existing line.

water resistance will come, and most likely next year.

hybrid sim is becoming common place with the newer phones. hopefully OnePlus too will provide that option.

6. TheMystic
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2017

dumb like @Carl. good joke.

7. waldwolf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2017

waldwolf , Oct 17, 2017 :
    I believe your reference to availability of OP3 and OP3T basically only applies to outlets (ie: Amazon,In) in India.The same applies to the OP5, where India is the only location that has all versions of the OP5 "In Stock"..

IMO, if OP are planning a November announcement, time is too short to offer any OP5 special sale, before the new device becomes available, especially with the current issue of "Data-Mining" involving OxygenOS and the necessity to make modifications to that OS.

8. F_Preetham_Reddy_Ramired
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2017

9. F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2017

F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU , Oct 17, 2017 :
    My toy is not the newest and shiniest anymore. People don't talk about my toy anymore. They only talk about the new toy. But I just bought my toy and it's supposed to be the newest, trendiest toy for a full year. But it's not and I'm mad. Oneplus, you're mean. You're not fair. You tricked me. You should take back my old toy that I bought 3 months ago and give me the new toy because this one doesn't work anymore and it's old and stupid and this is not fair. How dare you release new products!! I want my mommy!!!

10. daleski75
    KitKat Oct 17, 2017

daleski75 , Oct 17, 2017 :
    As long as they honour updates and hardware repairs under warranty then who gives a f**k

Your phone is not worse nor does it do less than when you brought it so what's the problem?

11. waldwolf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2017

waldwolf , Oct 17, 2017 :
    With all due respect, you've got "the cart before the horse".

OnePlus has not officially (or unofficially) announce any new model phone.
    Everything we've read or heard about an OP5T or OP6 is pure speculation.

Use and enjoy your OP5.

marcusskyfall likes this.
  12. hotsauce
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2017

hotsauce , Oct 17, 2017 :
    Everybody who cry that Oneplus is release a better version of the OP5 have only themselves to blame. When the Oneplus released the OP5, I think to myself "nice phone but bad design with those thick chins and bezel, so so cameras, I think I'll skip this one". See that, I decided to skipped the OP5, because i'm not 100% happy with it. That now put me in a perfect position to purchase the OP5T or whatever they call it. YOU GUYS decided to buy the device, knowing very well the OP3 vsOP3t situation from last year. You make your own bed, now lay in it, don't cry like little babies.

[GG] and Tobikage like this.
  13. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2017

DrAakash , Oct 17, 2017 :
    He/She was being sarcastic..

14. F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2017

F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU , Oct 17, 2017 :
    Don't tell me. Tell the guy who started yet another whining thread about it.

My post was pure sarcasm. I can't believe I have to explain that to someone.

15. xxchuckyoufarleysxx
    Eclair Oct 17, 2017

xxchuckyoufarleysxx , Oct 17, 2017 :
    Wow!. You have a lot of 'you knew' and 'should have known' bs remarks.
    I knew that I would never buy from Oneplus since 2014, because the company is run by two little boys as a hobby.

16. adarshkarthi
    Donut Oct 17, 2017

adarshkarthi , Oct 17, 2017 :
    my only concern is they will stop software support for op5 if they launched 5t
    I am not disappointed for purchasing op5 because
    after few months after oneplus 3 launched they introduced OP3t
    some people bought 3t few days before oneplus 5 launch
    what about them??
    ok if we bought upcoming oneplus 5t it may put finger print in the back panel after 5 months the definitely launch op6
    may be with an on-screen finger senser or retina scanner
    or some specs of that time
    what will we do if we already bought 5t with high price..

the only problem is software support for existing device's

17. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2017

18. skwoogle
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2017

skwoogle , Oct 17, 2017 :
    I literally got my phone one week ago and I couldn't be happier. The fact that there may be a OP5T doesn't change my enjoyment. This phone will last me until probably the OP8 or even longer.

cdcooperuk likes this.
  19. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2017

Tobikage likes this.
  20. daddycool
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2017

daddycool , Oct 17, 2017 :
    if they brought the 5t it will only have a bigger screen and rear scanner, maybe a slight upgrade to the camera.
    it's crazy how many phones now are using the Snapdragon 835 maybe the demand is high and oneplus are consentrating on the 5t which uses the same 835 hardware.

I brought my op5 on the early event.
    I've never had a problem with it, in 1 respect I think if a 5t if going to be released shortly I think maybe it's abit to soon for the op fans that brought the 5.
    but saying that I'd still be happy with my 5 it's a cracking phone still to this day and I look forward to Oreo 8 update shortly [e]263a[/e]️.

with all of this drama my op5 is feeling sad so I've just treated her to a new case she's smiling now and in beast mode [e]1f60a[/e]