[CLOSED]Bugs in Oxygen OS 11 for Oneplus 7 via OnePlus 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akshay.Pathak
    Eclair May 14, 2021

Akshay.Pathak , via OnePlus 7 , May 14, 2021 :
    There has been a lot of bugs I have noticed so far since my oneplus 7 has been updated to oxygen os 11, I am addressing the issues like:

1. There is a slight change in the battery backup.
    2. OnePlus cloud service keeps getting logged out after sometime.
    3. Device heats a lot while gaming and charging.
    4. There is a slight change in the camera app opening time and the picture quality.
    5. And the most important issue i.e. Call of Duty mobile is crashing frequently while playing BR mode (with full graphics and higher frame rate).

Few suggestions for some new features like:
    1. AOD should be introduced back soon in the next stable release.
    2. There should be more customizable clocks available in the Ambient display.
    3. Bubble notification feature should be enabled for oneplus stock dialer (same as Google phone).

#OnePlus team kindly look into this thread and please fix these annoying issues asap in the next build.

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 May 14, 2021

Artemus. , May 14, 2021 :
    No one from OnePlus reads these forums, this is a community forum not official tech support. The only thing anyone here can do is suggest solutions which may or may not work.

Here's my take on this stuff.

1. Charge the battery to 100% then use it normally till it reaches 20%. Take a screenshot of the battery graph.
    2. Don't use the cloud service, it's quite terrible from what I heard.
    3. That's quite normal.
    4. Clear the cache of the camera app and reboot. Picture quality is the same.
    5. That's a CoD issue, only Activision can fix that.

3. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 15, 2021

pablofg1978 , May 15, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please rea dand use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...he-oneplus-7-pro-and-oneplus-7.1420066/unread
    Instructions on how to report bugs or make requests are in the forst post
    Thread closed