OxygenOS [CLOSED] Bugs on Android 11 for OP8 Pro Stable version via OnePlus 8 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yussuan
    Froyo Oct 14, 2020

Yussuan , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 14, 2020 :
    I received the update to android 11 via OTA for OP8 Pro, stable update, thats why I installed, big mistake, these are the bugs I have found so far:

-The battery is draining crazy fast now, with Android 10 the battery was quite good, I was able to reach the night with more than 30%

-I have found so far 2 spelling errors on this update (on the pictures), the only way this can happen is if you rush to release the update as soon as posible in order to be the first one after Google with its Pixels, my mother tongue is Spanish so thats how I always set up my phones, it felt pretty bad when you realized those kind of errors on a stable version

-The font design at least on the word COLECCIONES on the Galery is so big that has to be divided (not in the proper way CO-LEC-CIO-NES) looking really bad

-The green tint issue still present, no changes there

My point is, this update feels more like a beta instead of a stable version so is disappointing, what's the point of launching an update when is clearly not ready? I think is better to wait another month and polish or fix these bugs or errors instead of rushing an update which is clearly not ready yet to be called Stable.
    View attachment 1460065

View attachment 1460067

View attachment 1460066

2. RoyDecoy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2020

3. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Oct 16, 2020

OALEXANDER , Oct 16, 2020 :
    Use the feedback form - https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    (OR)
    Mail - bughunters@oneplus.com.

Closing Thread