[CLOSED] Call recording promt on OnePlus 8T is a nightmare via OnePlus 8T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GirishSL
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2021

GirishSL , via OnePlus 8T , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Hi guys,

As a loyal user of OnePlus I am writing this thread I m using OnePlus device's for almost 5 yrs it's been 9mths now using OnePlus 8T and I m really irritated about a prompt which comes after I press call recording I don't want the people to know that I m recording there calls it's really annoying please fix Just because of this useless thing many people are now avoiding to by OnePlus 9 or 9 pro even nord 2 the OnePlus software team should realise it that call recording secrecy is the most important to people so it's there responsibility to fix there issue I want people support for this I will raise voice on twitter and facebook also please support me if anyone thinks that it's wrong what OnePlus is doing regarding call recording option if no fix will be provided for this thing than I will have to look for some other options on Market OnePlus is not just one brand which makes mobile phones this thread should be taken seriously and as a warning that you guys have stopped listening to your consumers now it's not the same OnePlus in which I have trusted and for which I used to be greatest fan.

2. puccellino
    Lollipop Aug 5, 2021

puccellino , Aug 5, 2021 :
    It's not a bug, it's working as intended, as people don't like being recorded without knowing.

It will not change. However if you wish to continue the conversation, there is thread created to do so.

The link is attached.

pablofg1978 and Tobikage like this.
  3. Tobikage
    Nougat Aug 5, 2021

Tobikage , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Why ?

pablofg1978 and puccellino like this.
  4. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 5, 2021

pablofg1978 , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please use the search before creating a new thread, there is an existing thread already open for discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unified-oneplus-8t-call-recording-discussion-thread.1323527/
    The reason why this message is there is because of ppl like you that think it's fine to record others secretly.
    There is absolutely no (good) reason to record calls without the other person consent.
    Thread closed

Tobikage likes this.