[CLOSED]camera and youtube issues show up again!!! via OnePlus 7 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanterry
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2021

jeanterry , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Hi OnePlus:
    I'm using OnePlus 7 pro now .About two months ago many users posted these issues of both cameras not working and YouTube keeping on loading. Then two weeks later all of sudden these issues were fixed, so I'm sure it's a software issue.
    But now, everything comes back!! Front and rare cameras don't work anymore like two months ago, YouTube keeps on loading and not really into it. I've updated to oxygen os 11 but nothing changes.
    What's wrong with OnePlus? what's going on? Where's the "never settle " company?

I'm pretty sure that OnePlus 7pro is my last OnePlus phone. Never again!!!

2. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 20, 2021

Best Answer
    J4t1np4r3kh , Jan 20, 2021 :
    If you've update to OS11 that means you have installed the beta build.

Beta build = potential problems. By choosing to install the beta build you agreed to get new features, and with it will come the issues.

Anyways, beta issues belong in a beta thread

3. jeanterry
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2021

jeanterry , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 21, 2021 :
    But these issues existed before updating. The reason of updating is verifying if these issues still exist .

4. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 21, 2021

Tobikage , Jan 21, 2021 :
    If they do and it's due to something in the OS itself (which I doubt) you'll still have to post in the relevant Beta thread so devs may stumble on it and fix it eventually.

otto2 likes this.
  5. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Jan 21, 2021

SoniaB , Jan 21, 2021 :
    Indeed

Additionally, if the issue was resolved and now in a new update has reappeared then it should be reported again here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    @jeanterry

I will close this thread

Tobikage, otto2 and Tokolozi like this.