[CLOSED] Camera Focus issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemesh Vyas Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

Hemesh Vyas, Feb 10, 2019 :
    I own a OnePlus 3T for 2 years now and had no issues with the camera but since the past 2 months the autofocus doesn't seem to function. Even trying it manually, the phone focuses for quite some time and further can't focus. I went to the service center here in Pune (Seasons Mall) but no solution on this. can someone please help me on this? because camera was the main reason buying the OnePlus 3T and I can't use it anymore.

Regards,
    Hemesh.

2. Mihir.2945 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

3. Bouncer71 KitKat Feb 10, 2019

Bouncer71, Feb 10, 2019 :
    not all...
    A lot... maybe.... ;D

4. kapilvaidya27 Eclair Feb 10, 2019

kapilvaidya27, Feb 10, 2019 :
    This has been discussed multiple times on forums in the past several months and the solution is to get it changed. Please get the camera module replaced with a new one from a OnePlus service center and it should be good. As far as I know, OnePlus does not offer free replacement for it anymore so you'll need to pay for it.

5. Paschfire Jelly Bean Feb 11, 2019

Paschfire, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Had you used the forums search you'd already know how to fix it, from the dozens upon dozens of threads discussing this exact issue.

Call a OnePlus service center and have the camera module replaced. In the future learn to use the forums search before creating unnecessary threads.

The rear camera module on the 3/3t has a known hw failure, losing the ability to focus.

6. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 11, 2019