[closed]camera quality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L1514015263596
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

L1514015263596 , Jul 1, 2019 :
    my camera quality has become shit...so much softness i really dont believe its my oneplus...
    whats wrong?

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jul 1, 2019

B_Wrath , Jul 1, 2019 :
    The quality of threads has become shit. So much vagueness I really don't believe it's a fellow user.
    What's wrong?

Waveform Modifier likes this.
  3. L1514015263596
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

L1514015263596 , Jul 1, 2019 :
    don't then

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jul 1, 2019

5. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2019

Herbert_Lagos , Jul 2, 2019 :
    Oh my goodness... I was missing those redundant threads about sudden camera getting worse... And no proof... LOLOLOL

6. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jul 2, 2019

7. Hafeez Lucky
    Eclair Jul 2, 2019

Hafeez Lucky , Jul 2, 2019 :
    It's the most common problem for old Oneplus devices...
    you will see the same situation for OP7 after the launch of OP8..
    It's their business trick

you are just wasting time by complaining in the community.

there are so many threads about camera quality degradation..
    but there is not a slight change in the quality of camera after all these updates . ..
    you can just change your phone..if you want to get a good camera quality..[e]1f44d[/e]

Azeeb_IND and Mekanik97 like this.
  8. Hafeez Lucky
    Eclair Jul 2, 2019

Hafeez Lucky , Jul 2, 2019 :
    No user wants to waste the time by posting threads.if you want proof search "camera quality" in the community app..u will get a bunch of proofs.

Don't make these type of shit in the community without knowing what is happening

9. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2019

Herbert_Lagos , Jul 2, 2019 :

Hafeez Lucky

No user wants to waste the time by posting threads.if you want proof search "camera quality" in the community app..u will get a bunch of proofs.

Don't make these type of shit in the community without knowing what is happening​

Watch your language qualifying my comment...
    I do not need to search anything but YOU and whoever comes into this forum starting about bad camera quality Must search before creating another redundant thread. Maybe you should read forum rules to understand...

Also I can tell you you have no clue... Of course nowadays cameras on Smartphones are getting better and better. But that does not mean that the others get worse. In case of 5T i grant you that pics I am getting are as good as from the beginning, in certain situations even better.

Obviously newer mobile phones outdate older models and reach a higher quality level. That doesn't justify your statement!

B_Wrath and Waveform Modifier like this.
  10. tusharchahal1
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2019

tusharchahal1 , Aug 17, 2019 :
    why the hell should i change my phone, why can not the company provide me a fix for the camera they have broken.

Hafeez Lucky likes this.
  11. tusharchahal1
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2019

tusharchahal1 , Aug 17, 2019 :
    oh my godnesss...i was missing idiots like you who just want a proof, knowing there are so many ppl complaining about it. they certainly don't have spare time to create fake threads.but no you want proof.
    let me give you 1pic. comparison is for dumb ppl, if you are an analyst or an OP lover or even a camera person or even a laymen..you will be able to see the quality of this pic. this is being taken in broad light, no movement shaking, etc.
    and yes, if you are not satisfied with this, i will roll down more pics and shove down your ***.
    provide me fcking solution for this fix

1566063537668.jpg

Attached Files:

12. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 17, 2019