[CLOSED] Campaign against OnePlus 9RT via OnePlus 9R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navitrk
    Eclair Jan 15, 2022

navitrk , via OnePlus 9R , Jan 15, 2022 :
    To the users of OnePlus 9 series those who felt let down and betrayed (especially for customers from India because of NO wireless charging in Indian version) from OnePlus ie.OPPO. Is this the perfect timing for a campaign against OnePlus to educate the people who are planning to or willing to buy the new OnePlus 9RT by explaining all the hardships that we are going through to get a simple stable Oxygen OS (or also known as Colour OS).

One plus is a sinking ship and those who are on board, it's their duty to warn the people before they join the party.

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Jan 15, 2022

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 15, 2022 :
    9RT will come with OOS 11, to be upgraded at some point in the future to OOS 12.

Its up to each individual to take personal responsibility for the Phone choices they make based on the information available. This is available at many sources across the Internet.

It's not up to individuals to make decisions for others, however those same individuals can give their advice based on their own knowledge and experiences when asked. It's down to the the person making their phone choice if they want to take that advice on board or not.

Personally I wouldn't listen to one view, but get many and there are those who will gives views good bad and indifferent. Its then my responsibility to make my choices based on what I find out.

Sheppards, Liehjan, Tokolozi and 5 others like this.
  3. McJader
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Jan 15, 2022

4. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 15, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 15, 2022 :
    Yeah right, I see some weird post mentioning wireless charging OOS, ColorOS and updates in some totally unrelated way that I just don’t understand whatever you’re trying to tell us.

good luck with your boycott.

5. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 15, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 15, 2022 :
    No more wireless charging or is it we want wireless charging or maybe it is No OOS or does he want ColorOS?

or does he want an update, guess not as he asks to boycott OnePlus. Or will he not boycott OnePlus when he gets an update, in which case what about the wireless charging, does that work with ColorOS?

6. Cheongbcd
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2022

Cheongbcd , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Jan 16, 2022 :
    To each his own, influence will only affect the weak-minded. Android devices are aplenty & move on to other brands if one isn't happy.

I bought the 9R because it's budget friendly, far cheaper than the 5T I got some 4 years back with double the storage. I'm not bothered by slower updates & I know I'll eventually still get 3 major OS updates till Android 14.

Cannot complain much....but if the experience eventually proves too much to bear with glitches then probably it's time to ditch OnePlus.

But for now, I'm hoping to hang in for another 4 years before changing another device.

Caomhin likes this.
  7. navitrk
    Eclair Jan 16, 2022

navitrk , via OnePlus 9R , Jan 16, 2022 :
    I am not boycotting anything. I just want to tell the aspirant OnePlus buyers about the consequences of buying OnePlus. If you are an affected user you can join otherwise please let others do their part.

If you can't understand it's not my problem. I am not responsible for your [Edited by Moderator B_Wrath]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2022

8. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 16, 2022

gikkka, Sheppards, Caomhin and 4 others like this.
  9. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 16, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 16, 2022 :
    Peanut sized brain…….really??? Have you read your own post, doesn’t seem to show any logic whatsoever. You might want to turn on the light between those two ears of you and think what you wrote because it’s just a collection of random words.

Caomhin, Tokolozi, Aaron2017 and 2 others like this.
  10. Cheongbcd
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2022

Cheongbcd , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Jan 16, 2022 :
    Don't be bothered by him, he has issues about OnePlus not responding to what he wants so he's very troubled...he has probably spent a fortune for his device. So let the child air his grievances.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022

11. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 16, 2022

Tobikage , Jan 16, 2022 :
    The child is free to air said grievances and namecalling by contacting OnePlus support on the support page.

Bobbie63, Aaron2017 and Caomhin like this.
  12. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Jan 16, 2022

B_Wrath , Jan 16, 2022 :
    And it was made clear that the Indian version didn't have wireless charging even before people started buying.
    You can continue about that here.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...or-oneplus-9-and-oneplus-9-pro.1531464/unread
    In general, all the phones which have been updated to A12 are having issues (including the pixels).
    Name calling and insulting fellow users is not allowed on this forums. Please keep the discussions constructive.

Since this thread is veering off, I'm closing it.

Thread closed.

Bobbie63, Sheppards, Tobikage and 3 others like this.