[Closed] Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. Ad0
    Donut Aug 22, 2019

Ad0 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I currently hold a labor intensive position at my employer. The only way for me to move up in the company was to go back to school and that's what I did. Once I get my degree in Business Administration I am hoping to get promoted with my current employer. My big motivation are my two sons, I want to be able to prepare them for a better future.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. G_Juhyung_Kim_cdtY
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

G_Juhyung_Kim_cdtY , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I am studying to become a nurse right now. What I what to do afterwards when I graduate is to gain some experience and develop my medical skills. My passion is to do medical relief work overseas in countries that need medical development or countries that are in a disaster crisis. I want to help change the world to be better a bit and hopefully leave a small impact.

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. F1563293458984
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

F1563293458984 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I guess I am not your ordinary college student, I am a mother of 2 in her 40’s who has decided to return to school in pursuit of a law degree. Upon graduation I hope to work within the juvenile justice system assisting troubled teens and becoming an advocate. I wish you all luck on your educational & employment endeavors, may your future be bright!!!

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. G_Dejionna_Johnson
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

G_Dejionna_Johnson , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hello, I will be graduating in May 2020 with a B.S in Digital Media and Sustainable development. My short term goal with this degree is joining Peace Corp. Long term I plan on becoming a Project Manager in Urban development and create sustainable communities within Chicago.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. hchirag7
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

hchirag7 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hi I am a grad student in Business Analytics. Post graduation I wish to use the analytics skillset to better the marketing game and make sure that company supply meets consumer demands thus optimizing profit and throughput. My main change would be to do that without compromising on user data privacy as its main concern right now in fast growing virtual world.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. iCoerce
    Froyo Aug 22, 2019

iCoerce , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I'm actually studying mobile developement, with the every changing and evolving digital world, I want to help make sure it continues forward for all generations and all people.

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. E1566487027690
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

E1566487027690 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    How do you want to change the game once you graduate?

Hello OnePlus,

I am a fifth year mechanical engineering student attending California State University, Los Angeles. My goal is to complete my bachelor's but leave a piece of myself behind. I am the monster collegiate ambassadors and my goal is to build on and off campus brand awareness for Monster Energy through hand to hand sampling to the masses that are commuting, working, playing,studying and enjoying college life. I am helping eagle rocketry and the society of woman engineers by improving their events and handing out ice cold monsters. When I graduate, I'll leave behind a club with numbers and a sufficient amount of information so they can continue on with the club. I'll then move on to do a master's in business management and complete the monster energy training so I can know the inside and out of monster energy drink. If everything goes well, I would want to be the Collegiate Marketing Manager on the West side so I can work with college students my age so they to can experience the opportunity with working with a company that values their worth and supply them with opportunity to be successful.

Sincerely,
    William Corella

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. Maitreya Save
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

Maitreya Save , Aug 22, 2019 :
    After I graduate, I will change the game by redesigning the Mobile interface in such a way that it becomes less of an addiction and more of a utility (as it used to be) :)

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. G_Sankalp_Thakur_zaDB
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

G_Sankalp_Thakur_zaDB , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I am a masters student at SCU, currently developing an automated day trading mobile application. For that I switched to 6T, as I need high processing power to keep the script running along with a huge battery back up. I would love to have additional accessories to make my experience with one plus smoother.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. larsenj.eric
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

larsenj.eric , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I'm planning on using my coding and business knowledge to make tech easier for people to use. I'm still not sure exactly how, but I'd like to eventually own my own business that creates cool new tech.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. _Brielle_Remy
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

_Brielle_Remy , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Even though im still in higschool im determined to create a entirely new style of animation. Ive always been impressed by animations like studio ghibli's or wes anderson's and the ability to connect with viewers through art to tell a story is astounding. Once I graduate Ill be the first person in my family to leave the country and finish college!

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. G_Aayush_Sisodia_STob
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

G_Aayush_Sisodia_STob , Aug 22, 2019 :
    This is really awesome. I would be an Health Informatician and am loving my OnePlus 6T experience. It is an awesome phone and the price blew me over. The speed,the flow, the multifunctional capacity and dont even get me started on the camera.. phew.. genuinely impressed. I have been using my OnePlus 6T for about more than half a year and it never ceases to amaze me. Beast of a phone !!

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. pnguy109
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

pnguy109 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    My passion is to revolutionize the way our children are “being educated”. In my opinion, the traditional education system is antiquated and fast becoming obsolete. Instead teaching student how to regurgitate facts from reference materials or from the teachers, themselves for a grade. With information readily available at our disposal with a click of a mouse (old school and figuratively speaking), we should teach children how to learn or teach themselves instead. This process should start as young as one year old because many studies have shown that most productive learning and imprinting are established at early stages of a child’s development. We should approach teaching children the similar way we program and teach artificial intelligence in machine, eventually teaching itself how to learn...making learning limitless...

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. R1545775948481
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

R1545775948481 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I'm in 2nd year of MBA school. Once I graduate, I would want to overhaul the career exploration and education system by starting an organization that does a mix of personalized online tasks, pairing students with professional for short apprenticeships across a range of career paths they are interested in, and showcasing their work publicly. This would help them try different paths hands-on, get mentorship, and see the future potential of that career path to make a much more informed decision.

15. KunalGoel31
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

KunalGoel31 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I'm in 2nd year of MBA school. Once I graduate, I would want to help small businesses in developing countries get access to credit and other financial services, easily and fairly. I'd do these by building a financial evaluation model that takes into account alternate evaluation criteria that aptly represents them instead of archaic criteria used by traditional financial institutions which are not attuned to these small businesses.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. A1542984395295
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

A1542984395295 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hello, once I finish my biology bachelor I would like to join Vet school get the DVM with a specialization in ophthalmology with the proposit of giving a drop of love to the bunch of animals that daily are abandoned (that in worst cases ends in death) in this way I would be giving them another chance of life and the possibility of having a new comfortable house.

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. G_Matt_Labronte_ZEQp
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

18. Crepreblow
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

19. T1540666524491
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

T1540666524491 , Aug 23, 2019 :
    (Giveaway entry) How I want to change the game: I am currently in optometry school. When I graduate as an optometrist, I want to continue helping my patients with their vision-related issues and promoting their overall systemic health. As our dependence on technology advances, I want people of all ages to safely and happily enjoy their devices (like the OnePlus series [e]1f609[/e]) by updating their glasses or contact lens prescriptions every 1-2 years!

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. nwhorizon
    Froyo Aug 23, 2019