[Closed] Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. AlperC
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

AlperC , Aug 23, 2019 :
    I am studying politics and hopefully will graduate in 2 years. There are many examples of bad politicians, doing selfish acts and harming what he promised to protect. This world saw some great political leaders like Mandela but we will always need strong leaders to move forward. I want to create an environment where there are no sexism or racism exist. People will remember to be humans before becoming doctors or teachers or lawyers. I am aware this idea seems hard to achive or even impossible but the way I see it, If I manage to educate one person about these issues and he/she becomes a better person for it than everything I have and I will have work for will be worth it.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 24, 2019

BhavyaMehta0786 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Living in India, you're always only provided with two options, either to become a doctor or an engineer. People may say that this is too stereotypical but it is what it is. Some of are even forced to against there own likes and dislikes to fulfill their parents wishes to see them as a doctor or an engineer raking in millions. I had managed to get excellent marks in my 10th std. board exams and just like a typical teenager, I wanted to be on top of the world, a wannabe Bill Gates or Elon Musk if you must. Currently preparing for the great JEE exams, which even the most qualified people in the world, fear, I want to quite literally change the game. I have always had quite a passion for drawing and by amalgamating by passion and my parents wishes I want to become an app developer, preferably a game developer. This won't help anyone in anyway(maybe it will help other people waste there time by playing games but i am pretty sure I can consider it helping in the truest sense) but it will help me pursue my passion and not do something that the world expects from me. This will help me become what I want to be and not follow those before me who lost the way because they were doing something that they didn't enjoy or have the passion for. I probably won't do things clichéd like donating money and stuff but would simply advise anyone and everyone to not force anyone to study and pursue a career for which they don't even show the slightest interest, in a country where arts and commerce are sometimes not even considered to be real subjects like science.

Starcommander and Ruby G. like this.
  3. silviaah
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2019

silviaah , Aug 25, 2019 :
    Hi! My name is Silvia and I am currently a junior in high school, studying mechatronics and robotics. Once I graduate, I hope to go to a college while majoring in mechanical engineering and minoring in environmental sciences. I want to change the game by designing a machine focused on carbon stratification. I am currently researching materials that can be used to "purify the air". It may sound silly to some but it's something that I am willing to work on.

4. KnightFall360
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2019

KnightFall360 , Aug 26, 2019 :
    Starting small, earning abit. Then invest on a business that helps the community. Making the world, at least. A better place.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. F1528970923040
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2019

F1528970923040 , Aug 26, 2019 :
    Hello,
    My name is Rohan Surana. i am doing bachelor's in SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. i took this mahir because I wanted to make the more less complicated. I wanted to ease out things for the people around the world.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. Dheeraj_Makam
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2019

Dheeraj_Makam , Aug 26, 2019 :
    Here's how I would change the game once I graduate: I will transform the agricultural landscape back in my country to make it more efficient and less toiling.

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. cchang
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2019

cchang , Aug 26, 2019 :
    I'm studying to specialize in laboratory animal medicine, a branch of veterinary medicine. I hope that as this kind of veterinarian I can ensure the utmost care and respect is given to animals that contribute to research. I want people to know that animal research is not bad, and that there have been so many breakthroughs that would not have been possible without animal heroes.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. Sam2334
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

Sam2334 , Aug 27, 2019 :
    I'm about to graduate with a Master's in public health with an emphasis in global health. I've studied a lot about populations in 3rd countries who can't drink water without being sick. Studies of nutritional starvation, children suffering, and high diseased areas filled my classes. Violence, domestic abuse, and drug use even in our own country. I'm going to be a game changer by meeting the needs of those who cannot do so themselves. We are very privileged to live mostly with out free, drink clean water, and find access to food and education. I'll be using my education to empower others and lift them up. For many, my actions means the difference between life or death.
    1566932223914.jpg

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. Briana Sophie
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2019

Briana Sophie , Aug 30, 2019 :
    Every second counts, so I'm not waiting till I graduate to make a change who knows it might be too late.
    While I was volunteering the past summer I learnt that by 2050, over 5 billion people in the world would suffer water scarcity due to the pressures on climate if nothing was done to address the challenges.
    Since most of the wastage and pollution starts from within our homes, I am soon launching a campaign to drive awareness of the urgent water challenges the world is facing today and the simple solutions everyone can do with in their homes to address the issue.
    The ultimate goal is to come up with global waste technology to further tackle the challenges faster and on a larger scale.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. Cyanideß
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2019

Cyanideß , Aug 30, 2019 :
    I'm passionate about sounds and I love music, that's why I chose to major in sound engineering.

I believe there's more to music and sounds than we listen to or give to it. It feels like the biggest part of the audience is comfortable picking peebles at the beach while there's plenty of gold at the sea bed.

I have put it upon myself to break boundaries, go beyond the defined boarders and discover new sounds, invent new "music instruments" and incorporated realism into digital sound than never before.
    I just feel like something is missing, I call it "The Other note of the key".

For now though I'm working on re arranging the guitar strings to less complex patterns which can easily be played by just anybody, and I intend to do so with most of the other instruments as well (crazy adventure, right?).

Music is an expression and just anybody should be able to express themselves through music without feeling like they are less talented or not professional enough to do so. To me, Music is what you make it to be!!
    With Further research, I intend to help the deaf get to enjoy and make music just like everyone else!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 14, 2019