[Closed] Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. H1557874837275
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

H1557874837275 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I want to open up my own game development studio, I have been learning programming since I was 12, I own www.kizmotek.com and www.blakemining.com which is a cryptocurrency, I've made 2 cryptocurrency mining calculators and a zodiac "calculator" for fun. Surprisingly I get around 80,000 users per month for blakemining.com(based off of cloudflare).

My passion is game development, I have learned the other things for fun as a hobby. I want to eventually make a proper triple a game, I notice the little mistakes and issues in games since I was really young, in my opinion, there are only a small handful of games I consider to be "almost perfect" that was made within the last 10 years. I want to try to do better.

Starcommander and Ruby G. like this.
  2. Jaden_8102
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Jaden_8102 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I'm a Highschool junior this year, once I graduate I want to create a clothing company that is affordable, and good quality. That way no matter where you're from, or how much money you have, you can afford nice clothing, and fit in with everyone. Throughout my life I have struggled to afford nice clothes, then I looked into how much expensive brands actually pay for their clothing and it is insane how cheap they can get it. That is how I plan to change the game! Have a good day!

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. Ripjr19
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Ripjr19 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Hello everyone! Although I don't graduate high school until 2021, a big goal of mine is to enter the workforce as a mechanical engineer with a focus on consumer technology. I wish to create programs that further encourage people of color and underserved communities to enter the field of engineering. Engineering as a whole flourishes in a group setting with a variety of opinions that creates the best product possible; an increase of diversity can bring the way we design things to a whole new level. :)

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. DJ_Chozn
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

DJ_Chozn , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I'm a disabled veteran who served in the U.S. Army and I will be returning back to school in about 2-3 weeks. I work full time, will be going to school full time online and on the weekends, while also helping my 5 daughters focus on their studies and lives. I don't expect to win, but I do want you to know that my OnePlus 6T is so critical for me to have at all times charged and at the ready. From the calculator to browsing the web for information, it keeps me going and connected. Thanks for making an awesome product that allows me to succeed.

5. Alechien
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Alechien , Aug 7, 2019 :
    As a student in Computer Science, I aim to change the world by changing the mindset of how willing we are to give up our personal information to companies. When I say this, I look at situations like Google. They make many amazing products for free, but make money off tracking personal, location, and search data for their own advertising program. My dream would be to create products on the same level as Google Search, Maps, and other data collection-heavy services, but make it clear that I will not farm any personal data from the user. I understand that funding would be a big problem for this dream, so there would still need to be some sort of way to make money, possibly through non-targeted advertising. While this dream is very hefty, achieving it to any extent would be extremely exciting.

6. E1565187140293
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

E1565187140293 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I am studying to be a registered nurse, which will take about four years. Once I graduate, I plan on moving to the Philippines to help people who cannot afford medical assistance. I want to change people's lives and show them that they are cared about, regardless of what their financial status is or where they come from. As of right now, I am already trying to change people's lives for the better as I work as a nursing assistant for the elderly. I work to make my residents' lives much easier and show them that they are comfortable, loved, and safe. I do everything I can to help my residents and make their life easier.

AlexFish and Ruby G. like this.
  7. BenHasakii
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. G_Charlie_Berens_ysbG
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

G_Charlie_Berens_ysbG , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Time and Time again history has shown that the future is unpredictable. Computers that filled entire rooms, we now carry around in our pockets. I want to contribute to this advancement after I graduate, by studying, researching, and working hard to make it to the top of my field. I currently do this on my great OnePlus 6T. I'd love to get decked out with even more OnePlus products! That's why I should win this giveaway!

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. Michael mu
    Eclair Aug 7, 2019

Michael mu , Aug 7, 2019 :
    As for me, I'm a high schooler hoping to change the game, even in a small way, in game design. It may not be the grand thing to drive for, but it's something people can appreciate when it's designed well. That's what I'm hoping to change.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. Z1565185388228
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Z1565185388228 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Once I graduate, I plan to change the game by showing that males are necessary in the interpreting community. I will graduate with an American Sign Language degree, and I will interpret for the deaf, which is currently a female-dominant profession. In the field, I will show prospective male interpreters that they are needed and try my best to serve the deaf community as best I can.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. X1545547040891
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

X1545547040891 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I am a senior at hagerty high school, and I am going to do law, more importantly I'm going to focus on immigration law, as an immigrant my self it's hard to get into the USA, so I want to help other families get into the US with hope that their children have a future in America.

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. mossoh
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

mossoh , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I am a psychology and sociology major. I hope to become a clinical psychologist and make my impact on the world. Mental disorders such as major depressive disorder, PTSD, gender dysphoria, and many others go unchecked every day. These disorders cause great anguish in the lives of many and I hope to help as many people as I can suffering. Those who are trapped by their own minds. People who aren't born of this generation call us "snowflakes" because we aren't as "tough" as they are. What they fail to understand is the context of our suffering. Although we may not have gone through the wars they might have, we were not raised in their society. Our society teaches us to be our own minds and to speak, think, and FEEL freely, but we are constantly denied this. I have have friends and family who suffer with mental disorders. I've seen them at their lowest and it breaks my heart. They don't think like the rest of us do. They have the capacity to hate themselves and their world and it feels like there's nothing I can do for them. However, I've also seen this people get better. To begin to love themselves and this world, and to knowing I had a part in that gives me great and immense joy. I hope to instil that joy into many others. This has turned into a bit of a rant but it is things like this that makes me want to impact my world for the better.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. kilam2468
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

kilam2468 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    once I graduate from college I want to use my computer science degree to become an entrepreneur and make a software that will be a household name. I want to be able to make something that will revolutionize not only the U.S. but the entire world.

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. Trollerkins
    Froyo Aug 7, 2019

Trollerkins , Aug 7, 2019 :
    how do I want to change the game after I graduate? well, after I graduate for a software engineering degree I'm hoping to get picked up by a major tech giant. then maybe transfer out to Tesla or OnePlus eventually to help work on these amazing teams!

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. M1565188843097
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

M1565188843097 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Hi I'm Joann, when I was in 5th grade I wanted to grow up to be an inventor. I wanted to be like Benjamin Franklin and create things that change the world. As a kid I was always looking for ways to make things around the house more efficient and or work better. I built my own shelves using stacks of wood, and large crates(anything I could find really). During senior year in highschool I discovered product design. Now I am in my third year of university and I love what i am doing! University has helped me grow so much as a person and it has helped me sharpen and increase my passion for design. After university I am planning to change the game (world) one design at a time. I want to minimise our environmental footprint on the world by utilizing our resources more efficiently by, reduce reuse, recycle. This is a very simple moto really, but on the grand scale of things such as in design for candy bar wrappers, protein bar wrappers, etc. we really need to consider the environmental impact of them individually. each item adds up. That little corner of the wrapper that is ripped off when you open your candy bar is not recycleable even if the rest wrapper is recycleable. I'm Joann and I want to change the world.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Djav1308
    Eclair Aug 7, 2019

Djav1308 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Well after I graduate Highschool (final year woohoo!) I want to take the culinary world by storm. College is definitely a big must to enhance my skills, but I definitely want to be something new to the culinary world whether it be a new type of fusion cuisine or several new flavors to old dishes that typically didn't have them. :)

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. Chalisity
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Chalisity , Aug 7, 2019 :
    how I want to change the game once I graduate is to open up a design cafe for those who are passionate to create. I am saving up for that opportunity and want to give back to the community. it's the little things that make life easier and being accepted and freely able to create and share work is important.

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. M1550121450238
    Donut Aug 7, 2019

M1550121450238 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I currently am a year away from graduating with a BA in sociology. I plan to pursue a career in Junior college counseling because this is where we find the most kids who are in need of a push to go all in on school. I come from a rough environment so I know first-hand the difficulties accessing higher education from the inner city. I plan to change the game by actually relating to the kids coming through junior college and not really knowing what they wanna do. I understand their reality which is something that most counselors in the US cannot say, I plan to change Lives one kid at a time and leave an aura of positivity on every kid I counsel
    -christian Belton
    CSU Fresno student
    belton81cougar@mail.fresnostate.edu

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. Mason U
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Mason U , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I'm starting this year, but how I "would want to change the game" after I start as an Electromechanical engineer would be through changing how the people around me look at things. I feel it is super important to take a step back and look at what you have accomplished, but also to reflect on how it could be made better. I find this true with current political issues as well as engineering feats. While looking through the world through a microscope, you have to take a step back once and a while to get the full picture. And if everything I said throughout this post gets lost in the comments or it didn't make sense: to change the game, you must first change your perspective.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. H1565192722639
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

H1565192722639 , Aug 7, 2019 :
    How I would change the game once I graduate is by using all the knowledge I've acquired over time to create, design, and engineer things that would help both change peoples lives and inspire others to continue to create and to help others in their community.

Ruby G. likes this.