[Closed] Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. Killerqueen
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2019

Killerqueen , Aug 14, 2019 :
    hi,
    i am currently preparing for SAT and aiming to get into MIT,
    as i am from india where people throw garbage on public places thinking its their father's property, i hope to start an organization that will not only help desired people to pursue higher education but also take care of all the garbage and exploitation of mother nature by us humans.we humans dream of settling on mars where there is no air to breathe but we don't try to stop the nuisance we are doing to the nature. we don't have the guts to stop deforestation or the hunting of the rare species of animals for that matter. like Stephen Hawking said that its most likely that humans would be extinct due to global warming rather than an alien attack.I want to change the game by helping the nature which has took the burden of such living things who call themselves humans but don't have the quality of humanity at all, i want to help make a better world for people living after i pass away, i want to change the game by spending money on cultivation of plants rather than purchasing expensive company goods which kill plants and animals for their products.i want to change the game to make our mother earth a better place to live for my children and grandchildren and generations after that.

buntycubal and Ruby G. like this.
  2. E1565822755413
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2019

3. Starcommander
    KitKat Aug 15, 2019

Starcommander , Aug 15, 2019 :
    For a moment I thought it had references to
    Call you mine by Bebe Rexha

4. G_Zain_Memon_nkfz
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2019

G_Zain_Memon_nkfz , Aug 16, 2019 :
    Currently I am setting a path to be an engineer of some sort, and after I graduate, I want to change the game of the current automotive industry by making environment-friendly vehicles to save the Earth
    I am currently in tenth grade

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Meerkat2019
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2019

Meerkat2019 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    I am majoring in Environmental Engineering and after I graduate I want to work to become involved with hydrogeology. I hope that I can contribute to extracting one of our most important resources, water, more efficiently and environmentally responsibly.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. No Don 1
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2019

7. Georgie boyd
    Eclair Aug 17, 2019

8. X1565755716558
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2019

X1565755716558 , Aug 18, 2019 :
    Hello, I just recently got my associate's degree in business administration and I am now about to start working towards my bachelors degree in marketing. I plan on making a difference by hopefully finding a great company to work for after I graduate that will let me be creative and have a great work environment. With a marketing degree I believe it's a great way to be able to come up with ways that will capture an audience's attention to buy a product or use a service in ways that people may have never expected. I think it's also a good way to be innovative and solve problems as well.

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. Rajee Dhamani
    Eclair Aug 18, 2019

Rajee Dhamani , Aug 18, 2019 :
    The day you get your first car, the day you pop the bottle when the clock hits 12:00 and you're finally 21, the day you get married, and obviously the day you graduate. These are such huge milestones in your life, and the beginning of a journey. For me graduating means I get to start a career in something I love. I am studying Finance and MIS in school since I have always loved computing numbers, predicting trends and solving puzzles (the coding involved in MIS). The main reason I chose Finance as my major is because I have been handling my family finances since I was 16 and began investing in stocks since I was 18. Its something I really enjoy and believe I can succeed. The reason that I chose MIS as my 2nd major is that I really enjoy puzzles and although many people see coding as a language, I also believe it's like a puzzle. With both of those skills combined, I believe I can have my own startup company in the future where I can let students with similar passions intern and help them find their path.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. F1565341884863
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

F1565341884863 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    I'm currently a junior in college majoring in animal studies and minoring in psychology. I've worked in the veterinary field since I was 15 and have recently fallen in love with shelter medicine while working in the San Diego PAWS Kitten Nursery, where we bottle feed and raise orphaned kittens from 1 day old up to 5 weeks old. Once I graduate I wish to continue working with neonatal animals and help pets find their forever home. My dream is to open up an animal café that works with local shelters to house adoptable pets and offer workshops on animal behavior, training, and responsible pet ownership. I also want to inspire people to open their homes to foster animals especially those with special needs such as neonates that require round the clock care. I have fallen in love with how fast and reliable OnePlus is. With beautiful camera quality and amazing software I know your company will continue to help me achieve my goals and change the lives of many animals.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. Vansh99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 20, 2019

Vansh99 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    A little late to the party..but before the 31st ._.

I originally come from India, moved to United States with my family when I was 11. I am currently majoring in Computer Science...already received my Associate's in the field and now I'm aiming for my bachelor's at Rutgers University. I will be graduating May 2020 (I really don't want to). Computer Science field is growing way too quick and is getting broader day by day. There's so much one can do in this field. A group of my friends, all of us majoring in computer science view it differently. One is into graphics and UI, one loves learning and investing time in security and encryption, etc. I am pretty simple, I love to code all day, creating mobile apps and work with databases. I have had a lot of failed attempts on mobile apps but I am improving with SQL.

Life after graduation is something I didn't expect to come so soon, I always knew what I wanted to do next year in my university but I never thought what I will do after I'm done with it. This summer has been a great lesson to me, I took a summer course called Introduction to Artificial Intelligence. This course just opened a new path and possibly my future I would love to continue towards. Artificial Intelligence is a name you see popping everywhere, creators of any AI claim "it will improve the more you use it", this may be only one statement but to even make that happen takes weeks or even months...or years. Recently I created a program, a pretty simple...my first first so called "AI", which can read a number or recognize a 2D face I drew on a paper. Pretty simple concept but these small steps are what helps creating Artificial Intelligence. My friends and I used to meme "AI is basically bunch of if statements" while that can be true in certain scenarios, it is way more complex than that.

I will be expanding upon artificial intelligence field, quite challenging...I will fail pretty bad initially but I know for a fact I will get better. What do I want to do in AI? There's so much that can be done...autonomous driving, virtual assistants, robots, RAM boost in OnePlus phone :p have not decided yet it's a long way and I'm only 20...I will experiment with multiple things, hopefully AI will be the field I will be the working on. Just like how a kid can learn how to make a simple hello world program which was pretty much a big deal for a 11 year old 10-20 years ago, in future a kid can learn how to make a simple AI to detect numbers and faces in 3 minutes which took me 3 weeks to construct from scratch :p

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. Ad0
    Donut Aug 22, 2019

13. F1566482754095
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

F1566482754095 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I went from intern to full time employee in the span of two months. I work at orbital uav, an aerospace company, who make drone engines for military and commercial use. The way I want to change the game is by doing as much as I can to keep the men and women who risk their lives on foreign ground safe and bring them to their families.

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. P1511149407342
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

P1511149407342 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I am currently a industrial and systems engineering major. When I graduate I wanna join the ligistic industry and help improving the efficiency of supply chains to cellphone manufacturers (and overall factories).

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. grmy311
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

grmy311 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I will be graduating with a degree in Chemical Engineering and have recently finished a trip with the organization "engineers without borders". During my trip, we helped less privileged people by designing wells and different housing to improve their lifestyle. After college, I would like to continue my time with this organization and "change the game" by inspiring other college engineers to improve others that are less fortunate than ourselves.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Danielaandrews
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

Danielaandrews , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I'm preparing to start a few CompTIA courses (including security) as well as a CEH certification course, so I'm sure a good back like this will help safeguard my laptop and equipment while I work to safeguard your data!

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. N1559885109104
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

N1559885109104 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I'm an MFA in printmaking and photography who's work revolves around gun regulations and school shootings I've actually been using my OnePlus phones (two since grad school started) to take the photographs for some of the pieces I put into Photoshop. My goal is to bring the messages of sensible regulations and restrictions to viewers who normally don't see fine art and go into a whitewall setting.

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Aug 22, 2019

Ruby G. , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hey welcome! Read the first post and reply to this thread with your response to the giveaway question :)

G_Ado_atvH likes this.
  19. Ad0
    Donut Aug 22, 2019

Ad0 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Missed the part with the question first time I read it. Thanks

20. Trevosaurous
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

Trevosaurous , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I am a Physics major and I graduate May of 2020, I am hoping to either get a job or a research position to help reduce the amount of pollution that machines produce. My goal is to find new ways to reduce carbon pollution, and the use of non-recyclable materials.

Ruby G. likes this.