[CLOSED]check this out!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaroney55
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2019

amaroney55 , Aug 2, 2019 :
    Look I a very skeptical person when it comes in what ppl say they can do especially if I don't know ya personally but there was this forum post in the other plaxe (hint) idk how y'all rules work here bout naming others. but anyways I read bout the who international swap all that how then u gotta still get the other platform to unlock bootloader and downgrade to get your stuff to get network back blah blah blah. So this post said they could by pass all this all they needed was 2 simple things name and phone number. So what the heck I thought I am already mad I am paying so much cause my money got messed up. and they aren't going to to allow me to free myself And my phone. btw I am a gsi custom rom flashing junkie like 100 that twrp is my needle and rom is my stuff. I love it. so I always been a firm believer in scared money don't make money. So I shot them a pm and like 3 days later I got a message and pop it's unlocked. if u do go and try this please donate to this cat always member the stuff these ppl do for us the time they put in it is for us. they don't get Google pay it's worth at least 20.00 to me it could be more should be but I am broke guy with a top of the line unlocked phone.

2. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Aug 2, 2019

Scherpenseel , Aug 2, 2019 :
    This post is really really hard to read... But there is no problem in unlocking any OnePlus device. If you're such a flash junkie, then you could've done it yourself easily.

3. amaroney55
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2019

ya your right but then I would have had a network lock then had to do all the extra and then couldn't get updates cause bootloader would been locked over and over. and like I said in other post I am new to the ab partition with seamless updates. and I am coming from messing with Blu vivo xi + or plus either way same phone little different firmware. and it started out arm64a only then once it updated to pie where it has literally no rom as system. no matter what u did or how you tried u couldn't make a legit scatter file using mtk tools. Sounds profound but we tried to make one over and over again pulling rom0 rom1 anyways back to subject. after update u couldn't flash arm64a it had to be ab now. with arm gapps. so I am sorry since I don't really know bout these. excuse me.

4. aziim
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2019

aziim , Aug 2, 2019 :
    what??

5. amaroney55
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2019

look I am new here. I didn't read all y'all rules and probably not gonna. I don't know what the rules are for talking or promoting other groups. but they did me a solid so I am spreading it.

6. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Aug 2, 2019

SoniaB , Aug 2, 2019 :
    Well the rules are hardly difficult to read. You should read them unless you want to face warnings in the future for violations.

https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms

There are comprehensive guides on the forum as well as XDA on how to unlock bootloader and flash custom ROMs.

Then again, if someone wants to pay someone else to do it for them, then that's a personal choice. However, promoting those companies/persons here on the forum would be a violation of forum rules.

You paid someone to do the job for you and you are happy with the work done. Nice one, but I do not see the point of this thread.

In line with forum rules, redundant thread closed