[CLOSED]Community account is blocked for one day. via OnePlus 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashankkatkar
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2020

shashankkatkar , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Can I have the reason behind blocking the community account.??

I my case moderator pablofg1978 speaking very rudely.. I have done complaint againt him with op team.lets see how they will take action on this.

In his point of view we all are asking pointless questions. There should be some manners etc. And after this he has blocked me for one day in community account.

Guys pls go through my comments and tell me is there is any reason or point you notice. So they can blocked me.

Worthless.. moderator you have kept.

And now he only read this comment and will again remove it from public.

2. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Aug 6, 2020

Mr. BG , Aug 6, 2020 :
    A reason is given when you get a block for one Day. Usually for not following the rules. In this case it may be something that had been asked a thousand times before.

Or being rude like here

I have seen your posts, you tend to have a very demanding, entitled attitude. Please remember we are just community members, just like you, not Oneplus employees.

If you have any problems with his decisions you can ask a head moderator, @superplus or @SoniaB to mediate.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020

3. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Aug 7, 2020

SoniaB , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Hey there

As per forum rules, if you have an issue with Moderators or any action we have taken, you should contact us direct. You are welcome to send me a PM and I will look into your complaint.

I will not remove this thread but I will close it.

pablofg1978, superplus and Mr. BG like this.