[CLOSED]Customer Support: Warranty, Repairs, Replacements - RMA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javcar
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2015

javcar , Jul 17, 2015 :
    Lie lie lie, I had to pay for Shipping my Device to You the first time it failed. I asked for refund of shipping cost and got the silent treatment, even when the warranty says that you will pay for it. And now I have to return my one again and guess what, I have to pay out of my pocket. Its funny that I received my first device without any trouble, and, all the accessories later, and the Replacement Oneplus One in my address. The support personnel tells me that they are sorry and that they do not ship to my country without bothering to look at my address being in Puerto Rico, USA.
    There are some Carriers that do shipp to Puerto Rico but will not do home pick ups. DHL and TNT are some of those. USPS, Fedex and UPS do.

In the interest of getting my device replaced faster I will pay the shipping even when YOU should since it is a warranty issue.

Now I have been trying all day to get someone to just tell me the ADDRESS WHERE I SHOULD SEND IT, A simple address. I already have the phone packed in the original box and Printed the RMA paper. JUST NEED A FREAKING ADDRESS TO SEND THE PHONE TO.

YOU EXPECT ME TO KEEP CALM AND NEVER SETTLE. BULL BUL BULL
    Time to contac, The FTC, and, Cosumer Reports. Lets see how you like that.

2. Nooblit
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

Nooblit , Jul 19, 2015 :
    I'm currently getting the run around by customer support about getting my phone replaced. My phones had the yellow band issue since day 1, and every day no matter what i do, i get random reboots on my device no matter what rom i run or how i reset my device. I've tried everything, and finally it's come down to just getting the phone replaced. I submitted a ticket, and all customer support keeps doing is trying to give me instructions on how to fix the device that i've already tried, multiple times over the last year to no avail. I just want a replacement of my phone, and i have less than 4 days to get an RMA issued now, and they're not listening. What the hell am i supposed to do? They don't even listen to the things i've told them.

3. Livefreeordye
    Donut Jul 20, 2015

Livefreeordye , Jul 20, 2015 :
    Hi OPO Support,
    My ONePlus phone has been rebooting intermittently over the past month or so. Each time it restarted and I was able to use the phone. However, today the phone went completely dead on me. I have tried plugging it into the charger and it is yet to start up. The phone had 96% charge before it shutoff. Please help!

Best
    RD

4. javcar
    Honeycomb Jul 20, 2015

javcar , Jul 20, 2015 :
    Random Reboots. It happened to me too. A full reset and reflash can fix that and whe when yiu are setting up systen select Set as New Phone. Search For Random reboots and Oneplus Toolkit, return full stock.
    Thrust me when I say the the forum is your best friend. Support sucks.

5. Gadget_life
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2015

Gadget_life , Jul 23, 2015 :

6. Gadget_life
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2015

Gadget_life , Jul 23, 2015 :
    My Oneplus one developed a blank display, the Indian customer care team declared it to be due to liquid damage, that voids warranty. The executive pointed at regions which were supposed to be white normally, one of them had grey appearance. my phone has never been into liquid contact. since this litmus test area is near to the audio output jack .. could it be due to moisture in this monsoon season. I have already submitted a request ticket to Oneplus.
    I am great fan of Oneplus one looking forward for Oneplus two as well. I don't want to go back to my iphone.

7. Gadget_life
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2015

Gadget_life , Jul 24, 2015 :
    I am eagerly waiting for my service ticket, I do expect some magical response from Onepls One.
    The previous blogs is scaring me, I don't know how long it will take.

8. jmzchang
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

jmzchang , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Center horizontal screen is faulty

I do not have the minimum post to post in the Tech Support forum. Order number xxxxxxx related to resolved ticket xxxxxx. I have resubmitted a SECOND ticket.

My phone has been playing up for a few months now but I finally had enough of it because it kept deleting messaging when it should not do

Initially started off with ghost touches but has stopped now.

Now the center horizontal screen is not working. Whenever I try to drag or scroll anything from bottom half to top half or vice versa, it just stops halfway.

This is not an issue with the app, because this fault happens in Chrome, WeChat, Words etc . You can clearly in my videos that my fingers are touching the screen. In the Alarm Clock app, it skips from 12 minutes to 17 minutes

Software is on the latest update

This is the second time both phones have given me grief and terrible functionality. Are you able to provide a full refund or order the OnePlus 2 for me? I have given up hope on the OnePlus 1 but still like your products

9. migstersworld
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

migstersworld , Jul 29, 2015 :
    i'm having a problem with my opo. out of nowhere the phone was being unresponsive then it came back. But now i cant use the bottom part of my phone. it doesn't react to my touch. I tried to submit a ticket but i need my imei number which i can't access. i can't access it because i misplaced the original packaging and i am not able to access my phone because it has a screen lock which uses the bottom portion of the phone. i'm wondering what i could do to resolve this issue. The phone is only a couple months old.

10. krazyq
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2015

krazyq , Jul 30, 2015 :
    They were giving me a run around however I contacted my CC company about this issue and 2 weeks later I get an email from OPO saying they will give me a refund.
    Here's the address and instructions I got
    ADD: 433 Baldwin Park Blvd City of Industry CA91746 USA
    Consignee:KEN WONG
    TEL: 626-330-3529
    Instructions:
    1. Please back up all your data first.
    2. Remove all add-ons from your device, such as any SIM cards, StyleSwap covers, screen protectors, etc.
    3. Please include all items from the original shipment you wish to be refunded for, including original devices, packaging, accessories, documentation, cables, charger,etc.
    Recommended box size: 18cm x 18cm x 5cm

11. phantom16
    Donut Jul 30, 2015

phantom16 , Jul 30, 2015 :
    I am scared now to read all these post. i wish to buy OP2 but now question is what i will do if it get some problems. Pls advise

12. Bloodstripe
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

Bloodstripe , Jul 31, 2015 :
    I just tried to submit a ticket for tech support and the form asks for an order number. I can't enter my order number. The drop down menu doesn't list any order numbers. Please fix the form to submit a ticket.

13. Greencat
    Eclair Aug 3, 2015

Greencat , Aug 3, 2015 :
    Like the user Bloodstripe above I too can't submit a ticket.
    Sometimes the order numbers show up and sometimes they don't either way they never match my orders.
    Even if I choose one at random the submission fails and it says in the URL error 5 (?) https://oneplus.net/support/ticket/submit?err=5

Please find a fix. Thank you

14. Lynn T.
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

Lynn T. , Aug 3, 2015 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you try to create a ticket again and select general under category? Hope it helps. If not, please PM me your email address, IMEI and order number. Thank you!

15. Makemeone
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2015

Makemeone , Aug 4, 2015 :
    i had my phone for less than a year is it still covered? because i am having battery problems with the oxygen os and i believe its the hardware that is mess up. i tried battery cycling it and nothing...

16. Jonathan_McLeod
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2015

17. francisco_sardo
    Froyo Aug 7, 2015

18. flomactep
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

flomactep , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hi
    I need your help.
    How can I talk to the head support.
    Do they have the email to help customers.
    Briefly.
    I began to use the phone in early June, at the end of the month started making phone restarts. I wait a week and wrote in support. Every day matters, waiting remote sessions. Already a month has passed !!!! And allow RMA they are silent ....
    But when I got the phone to wait more than a month and the payment for the shipment !!!
    What to do?
    Why not just say that no one wants to fix and if bought the phone, then there is no guarantee !!!!
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015

19. francisco_sardo
    Froyo Aug 12, 2015

francisco_sardo , Aug 12, 2015 :
    hi
    did you submit a ticket? or/and tryed a live chat?

20. luke3026
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2015

luke3026 , Aug 13, 2015 :
    I feel your guys' pain. My new OPO came with a defective screen on Monday. Spent the better part of 2 days getting the runaround from the clueless "techs" cut-and-pasting generic advice from their manual. How many different OS's do they want me to flash before they believe it's a hardware issue??

Sheesh.