[Closed]Dec 17th purchases - Let's estimate processing times!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belfast Steve
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

Belfast Steve , Dec 20, 2014 :
    pending /ˈpɛndɪŋ / ▸ adjective awaiting decision or settlement: nine cases were still pending. ▪ about to happen; imminent: the pending lay-off of fifty staff. ▸ preposition until (something) happens: they were released on bail pending an appeal. – ORIGIN mid 17th cent.: anglicized spelling of French pendant ‘hanging’.

2. justinabsentia
    Donut Dec 20, 2014

justinabsentia , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I had this same issue. I was hoping for for a rush shipping option also. I'm in Tennessee USA. I kept thinking I was missing something, or made a mistake. I'm glad i'm not alone... :)

jaetea, edwardkim2000 and Manguman like this.
  3. cmcosta81
    Froyo Dec 20, 2014

cmcosta81 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I'm familiar with the word pending, but wasn't sure if the shipment was pending to begin or pending completion. i.e. will it say complete when it arrives at my door or when it leaves the warehouse.

4. Belfast Steve
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

Belfast Steve , Dec 20, 2014 :
    From what I've read the next stage is 'completed'. But this is my first purchase so I'm not sure.

5. justinabsentia
    Donut Dec 20, 2014

justinabsentia , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I'm wondering if ordering a 64GB model vs 16GB model affects shipping times at all. I initially thought, "oh, there will probably be less people buying the 64GB model, so i bet it will ship out more quickly." But according to someone's poll on here, people have been buying the 64GB model more that the 16GB one. So now i'm sad :( lol

6. seajay23
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

seajay23 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Ordered 17 Dec, in UK, express delivery. Still pending shipping.

Looking through the FAQ I see that express means up to 5 working days. In what universe is a shipping option which still may not be here a full week later "express"?
    From the forums it sounds like the company regularly fails to meet even that shockingly low standard and yet people are understanding.
    We should not be understanding, that is not a "Never Settle" delivery experience.

Maiden likes this.
  7. k4tharina
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

k4tharina , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Anyone else from Austria? I ordered on the 17th as well with express shipping. Still "Pending shipment".
    A friend of mine ordered his OPO a few weeks ago with an invite and had the phone in less than 48 hours.

8. sightblinder
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

9. Harvest98
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

Harvest98 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Orders with Invites are always faster and 1st priority

10. tgooose
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

tgooose , Dec 20, 2014 :
    LOL. I have received three orders from OPO in 5-6 business days. Two were by invite, one was for accessories. Your rolling the dice by ordering the week before XMAS. Good Luck!

11. yuki312
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

yuki312 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Living in Guelph, I purchased my OPO on dec 12th(friday) and it arrived on monday 15th DD: too fast, i wasn't event expecting it!! Only downside was the taxes but hey! I got it!
    Congratz on the great job!!

12. hardcore73
    Eclair Dec 20, 2014

hardcore73 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Just ordered mine 5 mins ago from invite but only option was standard shipping. I am in US. Very excited to go mod crazy!

13. SonnyPijl
    Eclair Dec 20, 2014

SonnyPijl , Dec 20, 2014 :
    See you next year Oneplus One! Bullshit company, wearing the freakin' Got invites t-shirt as we speak. But still never received the invite, luckily I was able to buy one on the Anniversary sale.

So for estimating the delivery time... I would go for somewhere in the second week of januari. Happy waiting folks!

14. paulpelengaris
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

SonnyPijl likes this.
  15. tccasazza
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

16. Manico
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

17. 7Leven
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2014

7Leven , Dec 20, 2014 :

My order status is Shipment Pending.
    I don't know when it will deliver but I expect that it will deliver right before or after Christmas. Because the UPS employees probably aren't working on Christmas but I can only assume Christmas is a heck of a rush for UPS and other postal services.

18. 7Leven
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2014

7Leven , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I have a friend who goes to Stanford in California. He ordered his OPO way before I did and already has it. He told me he got it in about 5 days. But that is because most products from Asia are sent to California before any other state in the US. (Because it is closer to China than any other state, essentially)

So I would bet your OPO is going to get to your house relatively soon.

19. benluca
    KitKat Dec 21, 2014

benluca , Dec 21, 2014 :
    You say you are expecting a "standard attitude to your order" and that is exactly what you got. What you are experiencing is "standard" for One Plus's ordering, support and logistics process. This is precisely why people who have been through the process (people such as I), advise as I have done.

The simple fact remains: One Plus has a weak and slow ordering process, people are waiting anywhere from 5-21 days for their orders. You can either recognize this and set your expectations accordingly, or you can make yourself a nervous wreck by "sitting by the laptop", hanging on every moment ... or, you can cancel the order, which will most likely take as long as the shipping process. Wake up and stop crying, this is not Amazon.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014

20. Billysmyth66
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

Billysmyth66 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Ordered 17 Dec, in UK, express delivery. Still pending shipping.

I sent a ticket and got a reply!

[​IMG]

Still says pending shipment on order status though.