0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love1plus1specs
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2021

love1plus1specs , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Has anyone else having issues with these dictating moderators closing issue threads for no reason? Giving demerit points stating it violates rules when it's no mention in rules?
    As far as us problem solving, developer solving issues, we also get penalized by these dictating moderators!
    We need to end this forum dictatorship, and become a democrat supporting one!
    I have 10+ bouts with moderators, in all my 6 years on this forums! I have issues, they shut my mouth! I've solved a problem, sometimes I'm penalized! We need to get rid of this head moderator, Pablo whatever his name is! His account a year older, and he things he can just us all!

2. G_Mark_Pedzinski_Sjmx
    Donut Sep 15, 2021

malidan and resolutionist like this.
  3. resolutionist
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2021

4. love1plus1specs
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2021

love1plus1specs , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Pablofg1979 has to go as head moderator! OnePlus probably hired him and 10 of his buddies to moderate us! Been giving too many demerit points even when I did not violate community forum rules! One moderator straight up made up a rule, rule 5, gave me a demerit, I cussed him out, and pablo1978 give me 2 more!

5. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Sep 16, 2021

pablofg1978 , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please read and follow the forum rules that you accepted when you joined.
    If you have a problem with me or another moderator, you can use the report function.
    Usually moderators does not discuss warnings given in public, but since you already did it, I will clarify why you received those warnings
    The first active warning was for posting off topic on an unrelated thread.
    Then, you insulted several times to that moderator, who reported you, and I gave you another warning for that.
    Now, knowing that your thread will be closed for not following the forum rules, you created another thread asking for updates.
    Please, read and follow the forum rules that you accepted when you joined.
    If you have any questions, I or another moderator will be more than gladly to answer them as long you made them respectfully.
    Also, Moderators are not OnePlus emploees, we are users like you that helps moderating on our free time.
    Thread closed

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021