[Closed] Did/Does Oneplus 6T disappoint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kytharsis Lollipop Feb 26, 2019

OnePlus_Kingpin, Discostu and Neddard like this.
  2. Neddard KitKat Feb 26, 2019

Neddard, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Seconded.
    Motion passes.

3. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2019

Discostu, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Can I third it even as an active participant in the horrors that are this thread and the user?

OnePlus_Kingpin and Kytharsis like this.
  4. malidan Marshmallow Feb 26, 2019

malidan, Feb 26, 2019 :
    NO dude you are the Joke, you said Samsung are. Slow with updates.
    The official list for your country speaks for itself and make you look like..... Whatever people choose to call you.
    You said the OP6T was 6 months old when it ain't even 4 months old, that make you look like.... Whatever people want to call you.
    You tried to Imply I edited a post to lie (which there is not edit recorded on the forum with anything edited after 3 - 4 min is recorded.) and to which you answered 30 min later. That make you look like .... Whatever people want to call you.
    Know when to back down and not make yourself look like an idiot.
    Samsung slow with updates.:tearsofjoy:
    Samsung sent 2 updates in 12 months. :tearsofjoy:

16-18 issued to your country in 19 months across the 4 carriers not cheapskate piggybacks.
    On OP's documented schedule it will take you 3 years to get to 18.
    These are Facts. :p
    Not what YOU say to obtain sucker likes. :rolleyes:

5. Neddard KitKat Feb 26, 2019

Neddard, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Calm down, bruh

6. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2019

Discostu, Feb 26, 2019 :
    View attachment 978386
    Dude read your own replies, yet again cherry picking information to further your own agenda and disregarding anyone else.
    • There are more than 20 phone carriers in Australia, and I guess because they don't exist on your list that must mean they are not real? Here's the facts: https://www.whistleout.com.au/MobilePhones/Carriers
    • I said the OP6t was getting on for 6 months which I retracted in a further reply to a user because I can see how the wording was misinterpreted. I meant "is getting to 6 months old" not actually 6 months old;
    • I posted the screenshot of where you removed your post no longer in this thread - you literally deleted all of the text and because I had quoted it in a reply it was still visible, that is a fact;
    • Quote.JPG
    • I have no idea what your other points are, or even if they are points.
    I am not replying to you any more for the sake of the other forum members sanity, so go ahead and reply if you'd like to but you are not worth my time.

7. OnePlus6T_Newbie Froyo Feb 26, 2019

8. malidan Marshmallow Feb 26, 2019

9. malidan Marshmallow Feb 26, 2019

malidan, Feb 26, 2019 :
    I bet if I checked these others and they said the same you would say it's something else.

Like.i said earlier you cheapskated on to a rubbish carrier and want to blame SAMSUNG for not getting updates.

This is the thing about Facts.

If you are on a carrier device you dont get your updates direct from Samsung, the same goes for any other OEM for that matter. You get them from you carrier
    So who's cherry picking, when you run around the forum saying:
    Samsung dont push updates.
    Samsung are slow pushing their software.
    How would you know when you have NEVER HAD AN UPDATE FROM SAMSUNG.
    tenor.gif

10. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2019

Discostu, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Dude the thread is dead. Go to sleep or something, no one cares about your petty replies any more!

SeeBeeEss and sweggitity like this.
  11. Neddard KitKat Feb 26, 2019

Neddard, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Good lord... Obsess much? Stalk much?

Calm down.

12. OnePlus6T_Newbie Froyo Feb 26, 2019

OnePlus6T_Newbie, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Don't think he can, I'm guessing it's the OWBR syndrome

Discostu likes this.
  13. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2019

Discostu, Feb 26, 2019 :
    How did I quote something you wrote then which you later deleted?
    How?

14. malidan Marshmallow Feb 26, 2019

malidan, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Says the dude who keep posting nothing and can't count to 6.
    The last word syndrome is just killing you.
    20.gif

15. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2019

Discostu, Feb 26, 2019 :
    All you're doing is demonstrating to the other users of the forum that you're petty and don't know when to walk away.

I asked you to leave and that enough was enough, and yet you came back to attack again.

Now please, enough. Go away and let the other forum users get over with their lives.

16. malidan Marshmallow Feb 26, 2019

malidan, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Look at your post I highlighted your error. That caused another error when I quoted you.

You must be very shallow or you just can't hold being wrong.
    Samsung pushed 2 updates in a year, when you didnt have a device that gets updates direct from Samsung.
    20.gif

17. felipemendes Jelly Bean Feb 26, 2019

SeeBeeEss and Discostu like this.
  18. malidan Marshmallow Feb 26, 2019

malidan, Feb 26, 2019 :
    This says it all. You're.trying to correct me for your gross exaggeration to the ops statement.
    Well read this
    3 MONTHS AND 20 DAYS IS NOT GETTING ON FOR 6 MONTHS.
    picard-double-facepalm-gif-6.gif

You Fanboys reality and truth means nothing to you.

I'm off you have crippled me with laughter.

NovinDavis and G_Cliff_M_JeTt like this.
  19. G_Cliff_M_JeTt Eclair Feb 26, 2019

G_Cliff_M_JeTt, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Good day,

Based on what I read and heard, ALL the hardcore FANBOYS/FANGIRLS will NOT be honest & transparent about the problems they have, ever.

Why?
    Because psychologically, they have to put in their mind that their hard money and the choice they made was put in the right spot (even it's not).

We have 2 OnePlus 6T and in the process of being swap/trade-in for S10 & S10 Plus.

Reasons?
    * Camera is BLURRY & WASHED OUT (so we end up installing the Google Pixel 3 XL APK and it's much better, clearer & sharper)
    * Battery life is shorter now (especially after 9.0.3 update for T-Mobile version)
    * The call quality is not as clear & loud, like our NOTE 9 & S7 EDGE
    * SOFTWARE UPDATE for the T-Mobile version is very late, as OnePlus is not giving the software to T-Mobile in a faster fashion (OnePlus people already said that they still not given the new software update to T-Mobile)
    * Bluetooth is constantly dropping since last update
    * Etc........(means many more problems)

For the people who are reading this: "YES, we reported it (sent multiple bug report), then called the customer service/technical support that's in the Philippines for 8 times, then Factory Reset, clear this and that, uninstall this and that, etc.... with the SAME results.

The ONLY REASONS that many people who are using T-Mobile (USA) bought it was (this is based on ALL forums, sales agents in the stores, social network, etc.....:):
    * It's CHEAP
    * Futuristic In Display fingerprint
    * People heard the faster software updates (but we are duped, because it isn't)
    * The $300 trade-in
    * And support the underdog mantra

Those are the FACTS but to OnePlus (they don't care) & to the FANBOYS/FANGIRLS, they will sweep it under the rug & talk about 5G now.

Have a great day to y'all

malidan likes this.
  20. Mbahmu Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

Mbahmu, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Lol yes. This Oneplus 6 is my first OnePlus phone. And I already planned to switch to mi10 next year. They seem more serious on optimizing their OS.

G_Cliff_M_JeTt likes this.