[Closed] Did/Does Oneplus 6T disappoint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cunkrinks Froyo Feb 27, 2019

Cunkrinks, Feb 27, 2019 :
    i had been using xiaomi until last 2 month, and i think oxigen OS is more suitable for me.
    and i think oxigen OS is more stable than miui, i had using miui since miui 6 and since miui 10 the OS is getting worse...

and miui community forum way much more troll like you did in this forum.

2. Mbahmu Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

Mbahmu, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Lol, please learn more about what does "troll" mean. This is a discussion, opinions about what users feel, retarded.

3. Cunkrinks Froyo Feb 27, 2019

Cunkrinks, Feb 27, 2019 :
    oh sorry, my bad, wrong use of "what you did" words.
    lol

Mbahmu likes this.
  4. OnePlus_Kingpin Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

OnePlus_Kingpin, Feb 27, 2019 :
    I have to agree with some of your points.

Camera - very disappointing, especially with close-ups and macro shots. It will simply not focus on what you select. The only way to get decent focus is with "Pro" mode and manual focus.

In-screen fingerprint sensor - this should have never made it to production! It's unreliable, inconsistent and slow. OnePlus should be ashamed of releasing this before it is perfected.

G_Cliff_M_JeTt likes this.
  5. ngydat KitKat Feb 27, 2019

ngydat, Feb 27, 2019 :
    I know One Plus isn't the first to have an in-screen fingerprint sensor but when I first heard about this, I wasn't convinced of the efficiency of the technology. I guess I was right to be suspicious about it with all the negative feedback I read in the forum.

Now, I'm curious about the in-screen fingerprint sensor in the Galaxy S10 which uses a different technology (ultrasonic instead of optical).

6. OnePlus_Kingpin Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

OnePlus' execution of the in-screen fingerprint sensor is terrible. It's simply inexcusable. Samsung uses different technology - but I'd still wait to see how reliable and consistent it is.

G_Cliff_M_JeTt and ngydat like this.
  7. ngydat KitKat Feb 27, 2019

ngydat, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Personally, if I had to buy one of the Galaxy S10 series, I would probably choose the S10e. It's the only one in the series to have the fingerprint sensor in the power button (which was super efficient on my Sony device)

8. OnePlus_Kingpin Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

Exactly. Just because there is a new technology out, it doesn't mean that it is better than what was there before. Just wait until the behind the screen cameras come out.

9. dermot33 Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2019

dermot33, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Just found out Xaoimi give weekly beta updates,This blows everything out of the water now

10. Funk Wizard Lollipop Moderator Feb 28, 2019

Funk Wizard, Feb 28, 2019 :
    Moderator Notice

Alright, I wanna touch base on some things going on within this thread real quick, This back and forth between several users in this thread is childish, These kind of conversations are most certainly fit for a PM instead.

Everyone should know the forum rules already, If you're unfamiliar with them I advise you to read the terms and conditions again.

Everyone is entitled to having their own views/opinions on this or that, But this doesn't give anyone an invitation to be unkind about it at the same time either. If you see something that doesn't seem right or is possibly against the rules, please report it, We'll investigate and take any necessary action required, When you don't report it all you're doing is contributing to an issue that doesn't have to be.

Coming back to this thread going through the last few pages the discussion give no value to the thread thread, thus its best to close it to avoid any further escalations.

If anyone has any questions about this, Any concerns, Please feel free to PM me directly and we can hopefully resolve it for you.

Thread Closed.

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator