[Closed] Disappointed with OP trade in hot mess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fondoo Eclair Aug 7, 2019

fondoo, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I need to vent with OnePlus trade in program when they released the OP7P. I wanted to trade in my Google Pixel 3 64GB with a trade in value $400.
    I agreed and OP send me a box with fedex shipping labels to return them to. I shipped it on May 24, 2019 to IMMPHOBIO, INGRAM MICRO MOBILITY 14500 FAA BLVD SUITE 100,
    Fort Worth, TX 76155. I took a picture of the shipping label that had the tracking number. It was a 2 day shipping too. One the fedex tracking website, it indicates package was delivered
    at Wesdnesdsay, May 29 at 10:32am and even signed by a A.MUAMBA. A month has passed and still no indication on oneplus trade-in records has received. I call oneplus an open
    a case ID. Week after week calling and following up, nothing. Oneplus just didnt know where my Google Pixel 3 was. It's still now AUGUST, 3 month later and they still dont know
    where my phone is. 3 month later on my last call yesterday, they tell me to open a claim with fedex. What claim? The package arrived at destination and it was signed too. So,
    where is my Google Pixel 3 phone????

2. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Aug 7, 2019

camohan, Aug 7, 2019 :
    Hi fondoo, can you please pm me and share the ticket ID, tracking number, shipping photo, conversation, etc. I will esclate it and see if I could help you.

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Aug 7, 2019

camohan, Aug 7, 2019 :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/disappointed-with-op-trade-in-hot-mess.1086999/ since you already shared this thread, I will close this as duplicate. Also @SoniaB was quicker in responding so you may provide the details to her or to me or to both as you feel good.

Thanks.

Kytharsis and SoniaB like this.